Australian officials consult on measures to stop the financing of terrorism through Iran

News_Editor

One off topic post removed. Please stop the bickering... :jap:

Comments on moderation are discouraged. Are expressions of sympathy allowed? laugh.gif

Yes, and thanks! Trying to separate the "wheat from the chaff" is not an easy process...easy to upset somebody while doing this! :blink:

:jap:

Political stunt. Their banking system is already shut down as far as international transfers go.

Not exactly. Our friends in Luxembourg along with German private investment funds have been using friendly Gulf state banks to circumvent international efforts for decades.

Iran funding Hizbollah to the tune of an estimated 1 billion dollars a year whilst their own people endure hardship is another political stunt. :whistling:

Hizbollah's threatening of the Commonwealth of Australia is the main reason for the additional new restrictions. the old restrictions remain in place because Hizbollah -financed by Iran- keeps on training saltwater crocodiles to attack Australian infidels.

:ph34r:

No, actually, it is national security threat. Hizbollah's lucrative drug trafficing operations that have facilitated the transport of Hashish and opium. No big secret. In Canada, police agencies have a long running batle going on with Hizbollah linked drug trafficers and its left a few bodies behind. Australians are still in denial about these people.

No, nothing to do with drugs. It also has nothing to do with 'denial'. It' simply that Iran's drug operations are a non event here.

This is purely to stay on side with good old US of A.

That's what we do here, US says 'jump' and we say 'how high'.

Political stunt. Their banking system is already shut down as far as international transfers go.

You might have some wrong info there spot.

I have no problems transferring money out of OZ. My limit is set at $10 000 per day if i do it online

However if i go to a branch i can send any amount i want

I'm talking about transferring money out of *Iran*.

International transfers are already closed down.

Except to North Korea Communist China & Russia from whence all that material to make nuclear weapons & missles to deliver them.

Maybe that goes in suitcases. LOL.

Hey Obama. There are some people you could protect. Get out of Libya & start bombing Iran.

Then you could make a case for national security.

International transfers are already closed down.

Except to North Korea Communist China & Russia from whence all that material to make nuclear weapons & missles to deliver them.

Maybe that goes in suitcases. LOL.

Hey Obama. There are some people you could protect. Get out of Libya & start bombing Iran.

Then you could make a case for national security.

I'll drink to that. :burp: