Israel warns against recognition of Palestinian state

News_Editor

Glad to see Arabs have words, I thought they only used rockets

yes... they have hearts as well ;)

No doubt, the world has seen the heart already in Darfour, in Libya, in Syria, in Bahrain, in London, in Madrid, in New York, in India etc etc etc

But you still haven't said how the Israeli's could justify locking away

one of their own for 18 years .......tut tut tut ..... B)

Easy, truth is illegal in Israel. :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a disgraceful image to post in the forum.:angry:

Disgraceful is as disgraceful does. The animalistic hatred of the terrorists concerned needs exposing, as do their disgusting appologists. :annoyed:

Your kidding yourself. That sort of sh-it happens all over the world, whether it be by soldiers,terrorist or murders. Posting such contents lacks maturity and respect for people who have to view it everytime they come into this thread. Truly a digraceful and dispicable act that gains no sympathy.

Abbas making veiled threats of a terror army from the west bank if they don't get what they want --

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/abbas-palestinians-to-ask-for-un-recognition-if-peace-talks-fail-1.353178

"So what are we supposed to do?" he asked. "What should be our answer, if we have lost all hope? I can't respond to that."

What that has to do with the topic I'm not sure, but yes it was a disgusting criminal act, the title says it all though as it contains the word charged as oppose to being praised for carrying out a 'heroic' action. :sick: Which was how the Palestinian group characterised those responsible for the murder of the Israeli family.