3Bb Down For Almost 24 Hours Straight In Chalong

wtk

my 3bb premier service was cut off yesterday between 4 and 6pm and so was my friends' (from kata, rawai and chalong) but all of their services came back later yesterday. mine is still down. we have called 3bb 4 times and every time we get the same reply: "some people have problem in phuket, wait 2 hours".

both ADSL and PPP lights are solidly on in the router and the status message under WAN says connected and the router settings show my speed etc. ip address, gateways, dns servers etc are just 0.0.0.0

i am just wondering if anyone else is (or knows someone who is) still cut off since a friend who lives only 1km away has his working.

before anyone suggests, i have reset the router (to factory settings too) several times

Same in Patong, was down yesterday for about 2 hours. When I called 1530 they knew about the problem. It was fixed about 6 p.m.

Copy from the router:

Data Rate: Downstream 7232 Upstream 634 kbps

It is a TP-LINK.

No Internet for nearly 30 hours now. I called lastnight to be told yes there is a problem in Phuket and try again tomorrow .. Tonight I called again to be told exactly the same thing try again tomorrow ...the service centre staff at 1530 are clueless I don't know why I even bother to call them