Mobile Redirects..

LivinLOS

I need to seperate some biz contacts from personal contacts and manage my calling better..

In Europe I would simply have a second number and 'divert all calls to' my current working mobile number.. This can also be amended with voicemail redirect for out of biz hours or times when I dont want the biz calls..

Can this be done with any of the pre pay networks here ??? If so how and what costs for the redirect..

Add in one of these new digital switching dual sims and you can manage 2 lines and phonebooks quite effectively in one phone..

One-2-Call (AIS pre-paid) does offer voicemail (free of charge, airtime charges for calls accessing voicemail, *99 or 90099, are also free until 31 Dec.) My mobile phone (Nokia) has menu selections for call diverts (divert all voice calls, divert if busy, divert if not answered, divert if out of reach, divert if not available) and I currently divert each selection individually to my voicemail, 90099. I assume that you could divert to any other number although I've not tried it.

One-2-Call are extremely responsive via their call center, dial 1175 or 02-271-9000 or email at [email protected] 24 hours' a day.

AFAIK you can automatically forward SMS'es.

I am not sure about airtime charges for forwarded calls.

hmm... I have had phones with forwarding features (my Sony surprisingly doesnt seem to) but I thought they then used the phone to do the redirect etc.. Perhaps this just sends the GSM codes out via a menu option..

That wont work as I will be using a dual sim solution so only one sim is active at any one time..

The SMS forwarding would be really helpful..