What To Do With 100 Kilo Dutch Books ?

bangkokcitylimits

No popular novels, detectives etc. but mainly human interest, spiritual life, reincarnation, ancient cultures such as Hopi, Inca, Maya's, Christianity, Buddhism, health food, and some travel guides and miscellaneous. Don't need any money for it but like to donate them to an individual or organization. All books are in Dutch language.

Suggestions ?

They have to come pick them up by themselves.

Hi,

My father in law here is a school director. It would be a great gift for him and his students.

Thanks

PM me please

I had no idea there was Dutch school here in Chiang Mai. just for interest, can you tell me where it is?

Hi,

My father in law here is a school director. It would be a great gift for him and his students.

Thanks

PM me please

I had no idea there was Dutch school here in Chiang Mai. just for interest, can you tell me where it is?

No, I don't think there is a Dutch school around in CM.

My father's in law school is in Isan (about 1.000 students). He likes to have books from all over the world as he wants to build a kind of library, showing and teaching his students that there is more than Thailand out there. Right now, he has books from France, other European Countries and the States.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks

PM me please

No, I don't think there is a Dutch school around in CM.

My father's in law school is in Isan (about 1.000 students). He likes to have books from all over the world as he wants to build a kind of library, showing and teaching his students that there is more than Thailand out there. Right now, he has books from France, other European Countries and the States.

Hope this helps.

'showing and teaching his students that there is more than Thailand out there' may be a bit controversial and against the system, lol.

How old are the kids ?