Ipad

corkscrew

I find that it's the worst website in the world on my iPad. The page will keep jumping back up to my last unread post until the entire page has loaded, which seems to take quite some time. I read a couple of posts, scroll down and then it jumps back up, very annoying. It usually crashes Safari if I try to reply to a post.

I find that it's the worst website in the world on my iPad. The page will keep jumping back up to my last unread post until the entire page has loaded, which seems to take quite some time. I read a couple of posts, scroll down and then it jumps back up, very annoying. It usually crashes Safari if I try to reply to a post.

Have that problem too sometimes - something about TV, never seen that on another web page. TV sometimes doesn't finish loading, but you can already scroll down... once the page finally finishes loading, which can take some time, it jumps back up.

Other times, it works just fine.

Well of course if thai visa uses flash then the ipad or ipad 2 wont work properly. I can use my galaxy s to browse TV perfectly.

Flash isnt the problem if its working fine with another browser in the ipad. We are having trouble just posting in safari, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.