The Stunt Show

Lannatyne

It's been more like 2 years.

It was an Australia guy who owned it and had stunt guys from all over the world working there, money ran out.

Location is not the greatest and that new marine park destined for that area will probably have the same fate.

Build a Disneyland or some sort of theme park with rollercoasters etc and i'm sure it would do really well.

It's been more like 2 years.

It was an Australia guy who owned it and had stunt guys from all over the world working there, money ran out.

Location is not the greatest and that new marine park destined for that area will probably have the same fate.

Build a Disneyland or some sort of theme park with rollercoasters etc and i'm sure it would do really well.

There where/are a few shareholders/owners, and their lease is good and prepayed for another 5 years

Ticket sales simply didnt cover the costs

There where/are a few shareholders/owners, and their lease is good and prepayed for another 5 years

Ticket sales simply didnt cover the costs

Not surpised. It was not well publicised and as already stated it was not such a great location. You would think entrepreneurs and their shareholders would do a bit of research before embarking on a grand scheme. Same thing happened to the big beer tent place just past Simon Caberet. Even FantaSea took some time to become popular, many thought that would never be a sucess. Now a Canadian guy wants to open some sort of aquarium project in Rawai. Best of luck.

Reminds me of the multi million (usd ??) idea of a magic show on the top floor of jungceylon..

Did that get started ??

Construction started up last month. Supposed to kick off mid-April, but that looks optimistic. They ran some adverts in the Gazette for ticket, marketing, etc.... staff, so it looks like it's the real deal.

On another forum the guy from the Stuntshow said he would restart in July.

I seriously doubt that will happen though.

Sweet, right in the middle of low season.

I would love to hire that marketing teamrolleyes.gif

has anyone been to that Pazario or whatever it is show? 3 1/2 hour show with 5 course dinner for 3,500 baht!!!

Who the **** can sit in one place for 3 1/2 hours??

Seems to me another Farang that came here and deceided that what worked elsewhere will work here. Got to love the approach

has anyone been to that Pazario or whatever it is show? 3 1/2 hour show with 5 course dinner for 3,500 baht!!!

Who the **** can sit in one palce for 3 1/2 hours??

Seems top me anohter Farang that came here and deceided thta what worked elsewhere will work here. Got to love the approach

I posted a topic on that place, and only got a couple replies, so yes, not so popular.

From what I understand it's a Russian gig, they tap the Russian tour agencies to add it into their packages.

They claim 5* cuisine, but I understood from somebody that went to the opening the food was crap.

For 3,500thb, Phuket certainly has some better options, Suzi Wong's for instance.................

Seems top me anohter Farang that came here and deceided thta what worked elsewhere will work here. Got to love the approach

I posted a topic on that place, and only got a couple replies, so yes, not so popular.

From what I understand it's a Russian gig, they tap the Russian tour agencies to add it into their packages.

They claim 5* cuisine, but I understood from somebody that went to the opening the food was crap.

For 3,500thb, Phuket certainly has some better options, Suzi Wong's for instance.................

:lol: :lol: :lol::P

whats with these russians? Seems they have no business sense at all.

notice all those two sided revolving box's for advertsing along the road between Katu and the big Lotus. I drive it every day and have only seen ads on them maybe 2% of the time since they were installed.

Nobody else will say it,, i am feed up with Russians, they should start act nice :angry:

me to, totally fed up, a recent 2 week holiday in Hua Hin just made me realize how fed up I am with Russians in Phuket,

a Russian approached me and my Rottweiler on the beach the other day, saying in Russian (yeah I learned some Russian while in Moscow, I also had to learn to shoot better) my dog is Russian. I say he is Thai born, and Rottweiler is a German breed. No no Russian, more and more agressively waving his arms. My dog got angry and he shut up

Wish they all would approach my dog like this

Even in nice restaurants there are now loud demanding Russians who dont want to pay their bills

Hope they leave for the low season :)

Sorry, off topic :)

What's on Suzi Wongs menu pls

What's on Suzi Wongs menu pls

Hot babes................amongst other things whistling.gif

and overpriced drinks

Personally some of the Russian women i think are smoking, but whats with the gangster bf's always in tow ;)

and overpriced drinks

Personally some of the Russian women i think are smoking, but whats with the gangster bf's always in tow ;)

Think you may have the wrong place in mind. AFAIK, SW doesn't have Russian women, unless, they are customers.

I think that may have been an answer to an earlier question, and then a seperate comment about Russian woman. :D

yes, two comments, I sometimes forget that people on Thai visa take everything as its written and dont always use their heads when reading comments :rolleyes:

Meant some of the Russian women Tourist i have seen at the market and beach

although there are a few bars, i am told in Pattaya, that have "LIVE" russian dancers on the menu.

There was always one club on the second floor on walking street tta had them

yes, two comments, I sometimes forget that people on Thai visa take everything as its written and dont always use their heads when reading comments :rolleyes:

Meant some of the Russian women Tourist i have seen at the market and beach

although there are a few bars, i am told in Pattaya, that have "LIVE" russian dancers on the menu.

There was always one club on the second floor on walking street tta had them

Russian girls available in the middle of Bangla. Dono if they are tourists or what, but they ask you (me) to go with them. Not interested :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

At the Phuket Immigration office you see many times groups of Russian girls their tourist visa getting extended.

Al about the same ages and living at the same address.

Off-course they are normal tourist ;) and don't work to make a extra Baht. :whistling:

At the Phuket Immigration office you see many times groups of Russian girls their tourist visa getting extended.

Al about the same ages and living at the same address.

Off-course they are normal tourist ;) and don't work to make a extra Baht. :whistling:

Lol Yeah when I hear a girl with a Russian accent in Thailand I automatically assume prostitute. One of these girls picked me up once. A Kazak actually. Oddly, she was introduced to me by some friends of mine that didn't know. I played naive (only half played actually) I was like, "This kind of shit doesn't happen to me anymore." I was right. lol. She had a cover of being a divemaster candidate and make-up artist student, (and actually did both those things by day.) How disappointed was she when she realized I had no intention of paying her. She was one of many that worked at La Meridian. The girls were giving kickbacks to a manager there for access to the pool and bar where they could pick up johns.

In Patong on Soi Happy is Mulan Rouge. It's all Russian girls. If you think SW has expensive drinks, pop by that place. 700B for a coke.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

notice all those two sided revolving box's for advertsing along the road between Katu and the big Lotus. I drive it every day and have only seen ads on them maybe 2% of the time since they were installed.

True. But must be a good deal for Kathu government. They are all on government land, so must have paid a fortune to install them. They are dangerous as well. On the road between Caltex and Tesco-Lotus, I saw one was T-boned by a car. Concrete plinth was torn out of the ground. Would have like to see the result on the car that hit it.