Where To Go For Nonb Visa

If you already have a non B visa and a WP then I assume that you are employed by a school/Thai company. You should be able to get a 1 year extension before the 3 months runs out at your local immigration office thus no need for the multiple entry.

The extension would be the best and cheapest way BUT the Thai company has only 3 official Thai employees.

I understand that I have to have a income of 50 000 Baht/month and pay 2500 Baht tax. The company has to have 4 official employees in order for me to get the extension.

The company now says that if they employ one more Thai there tax level would go up. I do not understand much about that in my own country and sure not in Thailand.

I can also not find any information on how much more tax the company would have to pay if the would employ one more worker for lets say 5000 Baht.

If someone has any useful information on that please reply here and let me know.

Thanks

IF you already have a work permit then the company qualifies to have you as an employee, it had to or the labor dept would not issue the WP. In any event this is not a WP or Labor dept issue which is what involves all the tax questions, this is Immigration issue.

Go to immigration with your current passport and WP and apply for a 1 year extension of stay.

Once you have that then you go to the Labor office and they will extend your WP expiry to match the 1 year extension of stay from Immigration. this is all normal procedure - You do not need to leave the country.

WP validity is no longer connected to permission to stay.

You can get 1 year WP at any time now.

I have a couple of friends that have WP without any employees.

They go to KL every 15 months for a new visa as they don't qualify for extension of stay.