Guitarist Looking For Other Musicians To Jam And Practice With

weary

Looking for other hobby musicians who play guitar or any other instrument, and who would be interested in getting together to jam and practice. Any kind of music is interesting. I don't have any formal or classical training, I'm largely self taught to something like intermediate level. I do know basic music theory and have played in bands on and off, but it's all been just for fun. Have played mostly alternative rock and pop, but I have very broad musical tastes and enjoy learning and playing virtually any style of music.

Me and a mate who plays the drums get together once a week or so to jam and play songs we're working on. If you're a bass player just sitting at home practicing but would like to come and play with us some time, shoot me a PM. We are currently practicing/playing covers of songs by the likes of RHCP, Mr Bungle, The Posies, Neil Young, Chris Cornell, Modern Dog, The Smiths, Suede, You Am I and Silversun Pickups.

Thanks to those who have replied, I hope we can arrange to meet up. If others are interested, please PM.

If getting a reply back from me takes a few days, it's not because I don't want to reply, it's just that I don't have time to check the board every day. But you will get a reply, don' worry. :)

Is this a trap set up by the immigration office ? :annoyed:

No. Getting together to play music in a private place without an audience and without any pay can hardly be a problem?

As you say it can hardly be a problem........can it............?