New Requirements For Retirement Extension In Nakhon Si Thammarat

This a copy a split from an other topic..

i am in schock...today I was in Nakhon si Thammarat for my 90 days....and I see a paper with new requirements for retirement visa !!

1 : need to have photo of you and your Thai family outside and inside your house !

2 : need to show that your farang pension is every month in a thai bank...

when i say i am a woman alone they have tell me I cannot stay in Thailand I need to have a Thai family !!!!!

wow It's mean that every farang on retirement visa if they don't have Thai family...go OUT

well I am so lost now , I don^t know what to thinck or how ..I am going to manage that situation...

I am on building my house here...I am so sad

Please read other posts at :

post no : 15 and follow..

and please answer me here ...

:coffee1:

Please help this poster if you can as she doesn't have easy access to the office.

Especially if you will be visiting the Nakhon si Thammarat office soon.

I suspect possibly there is a communication misunderstanding going on.

:Dave:

If you will be visiting that office, perhaps you can even privately communicate with the poster to figure this out.

Note to OP. Not sure what's going to happen with you, but if it turns out the family photo doesn't apply to your retirement extension but the pension issue does, then there are options if you can't meet the pension rule change right now. You could still go to Malaysia and get a new single entry O visa and act to meet the rules as they may now be requiring. Or if you can afford it, do the 800K in the bank method, seasoned for two months.

You do indeed need to aggressively pursue answers for your problem now. But please don't panic. Yet. Later maybe, but not yet.

Good luck.

Edited by Jingthing