Tourist Visa Rejection?

I will need one more tourist visa (TV) before I head back to Europe for a while.

But I am a little nervous about planning ahead, if there is any chance that they will reject my application for a TV.

1. I have only one full blank visa page left in my passport. (some say 1 page is enough, others 2)

2. I have 2 single TV and 3 dual TV in my passport now.

3. i have no overstays or any bad stamps, warnings etc.

4. I plan on going to Vientiane, since that should be one of the best "visa embassies."

I have looked at many other posts, but still I am unsure of my situation. What do you think?

Anyone knows about folks being rejected because they only had one blank visa page?

I would find it interesting to hear about any kind of TV rejection. Has anyone been rejected because they failed to show a valid bank statement? or maybe a ticket out of the kingdom etc?

Cheers

The Dane

You need at least 2 & a half pages to get a visa over here. 1 page for loas visa ,1 page for Thai visa (if given but doubtful) Then you need at least Half a page for all the stamps out & in of both countries. Unless you get a new Passport or pages if American you really are up the swany . Sorry

Prob the best thing you can do if you are really keen to stay longer is . Send of for a new Passport now. You dont have to send your passport just photocopies . Then go to Malasia & sit off there untill you get a phone call saying your new passport has arrived . Then come back into Thailand on a 30 day (AIR Travel) or 15 day (Land Border) . get your new passport go & get the 30 or 15 day transfered to your new passport .Then go get a double entry if you want no probs. The visa on arrival at Malasia is just a small stamp which will give you 90 days.

All this is of course if you hold a UK Passport .:D

Thanks for the input.

Oh yeah..It's true that the Laos visa will take up a full page - I forgot that. The same applies for Cambodia, BUT if I go to Vietnam I will not need a visa (being Danish)

My last TV was given to me in Vietnam, where I go work sometimes. I stayed there 13 days the last time. So I am not sure if that is a back-to-back situation.

You guys still think i am outa luck?

Still exit and entry stamps will take half your page left.

There is plenty of half blank pages left - enough for one stamp from the Vietnamese Immigration I should think.

1. Exit stamp Thailand.

2. Entry stamp Vietnam.

3. Visa (fullpage)

4. Exit stamp Vietnam.

5. Entry stamp Thailand.

If you can fit it in the you should be OK.

Thanks for all the feedback guys - a lot of good ideas.

If some of you has been rejected for various reason - please share here.

I think a lot of people would like to know what it takes to be rejected; back-to-back rejection stories and so on..

No i got a new passport beforehand..

Looking through this thread, i may have to go the 'new passport route'' myself...but first ,maybe someone can advise me on my situation...much appreciate any facts .

I arrived on a single entry TV Feb 2010 , then at vientiane got a double TV,and again at vientienne taking me thriugh to Jan this year. Since then i have gone to KL and return on visa exemption 3 times [ Jan, feb, march, and i need to do something by the 24 this month.As airasia doesnt seem to have promos to KL anymore it is very expensive way of doing business.

What do you think my chances are of obtaining a double TV this time?

What im looking at, is ,seeing that i haven't actually got Two back to back TVs since last year, would this qualify me to get my double TV now, or would the 3 visa exemptions effect the plan?

Thanks in advance people..