Feng Shui And Ease Of Rental/Sale?

Hello, I just have a question that I am curious to know the answer to. I am not sure if anyone would have the answer, though.

With all of the Feng Shui in Thailand and Asia in general, is it to the point that it affects the resale/rental of property in Thailand? Would it be understandable to do things such as avoid room numbers containing "4", (which is unlucky in Feng Shui), to make property all the more easy to sell/rent out?

This of course, relates to renting to a Thai/Asian audience.

Numbers are not as important as some other aspects though some westerners will shun the 13th floor, and japanese and chinese the 14th floor.

The main aspect is whether the layout gives a general feeling of warmth, light, space and logic. Eg. will shutting a door cuts of air and light to an adjacent space? If so, the layout is too long and narrow with respect to the external facade of the building. Another example - is there a door facing directly another door? You may ask how so - opening the main door and you may be facing the door to the bathroom or bedroom, or kitchen.

I recall watching an episode of "Penn & Teller - Bullshit", they got 3 different Feng Shui "experts" in to remodel a room according to Feng Shui and surprise surprise 3 entirely different results were created by these so called "experts", !!:lol: