New Bar & Restaurant In Mae Rim

Hello and welcome. Newly opened You and Me Bar and Restaurant located 246 Moo 1 Mae Rim . Featuring delicious Thai food in a relaxed setting .

Thai prices , not Fa long pricing . Come and relax . You and ME Bar and Restaurant thanks you !!!!

Good luck with the restaurant and I'll stop by and give it a try if you would be so kind as to either post a map of its location or provide more detailed directions. Thanks.

Hello and welcome. Newly opened You and Me Bar and Restaurant located 246 Moo 1 Mae Rim . Featuring delicious Thai food in a relaxed setting .

Thai prices , not Fa long pricing . Come and relax . You and ME Bar and Restaurant thanks you !!!!

Good luck with the restaurant and I'll stop by and give it a try if you would be so kind as to either post a map of its location or provide more detailed directions. Thanks.

Ok, I found it. It's located on the main Chiang Mai- Fang Road just across the strett from the PTT station and near the new Mae Rim Market. Looks like parking may be an issue. Anyhow, best of luck.

Advertising in the open forum isn't allowed so thread is not getting moved.

misterkeeperofreef, if you wish to advertise please email sales (at) thaivisa.com but otherwise please do not use the forums for self promotion, cheers

//CLOSED//