Money Changers Open Over Songkran

rick75

Hi we arrive in central Bangkok around 9.30pm on Wednesday the 13th and I forgot about Songkran, anybody got any ideas about where I can change cash late on the night of the 13th or what will be open on the 14th, I know Vasu, Superrich and superrich 1965 all close early and won't be open on the 14th, I need help.... I would prefer not to change at the airport due to crappy rates, anywhere in central Sukhumvit or Silom that will open late at night?

Thanks in advance

I have always looked when flying in and the airport ones never seemmed that crash hot as they are large bank ones, if I have to take a hit and cash in there so be it, I know the ones on Silom Rd are open late, but have never payed attention to how late, I was kinda hoping someone might have an idea on when they are open to.

Thanks for your suggestion on the Suk ones.

Cheers Rick

To answer my question for the benefit of others, there is a little change booth on Surawong Rd just on the outside of patpong, he trades out of a small window in a larger shop, he is open late at nights and will be there over Sognkran, He also gave really good rates.