Handyman Needed In Bkk!

Milk

I've been trying to find someone to fix up some ceiling fans in my rented house, and it seems like such an impossible task! Home Pro and Homework wants to charge me 1000 bht to install ONE fan, and another service shop wanted to charge me 900 for each fan, plus 1200 for plastering the ceiling back. Is that ridicules or is it just me? In the end, the whole fix job will cost as much as the fans! Does anyone know a handyman up for the job, and who doesn't charge ridicules farang prices???

M

I've been trying to find someone to fix up some ceiling fans in my rented house, and it seems like such an impossible task! Home Pro and Homework wants to charge me 1000 bht to install ONE fan, and another service shop wanted to charge me 900 for each fan, plus 1200 for plastering the ceiling back. Is that ridicules or is it just me? In the end, the whole fix job will cost as much as the fans! Does anyone know a handyman up for the job, and who doesn't charge ridicules farang prices???

M

It's cheap - stop whinging. What would you pay back home ?

M

Hi Pedro. All you had to say was "It's reasonable." Doesn't hurt to be polite but then again, manners come hard for the nasty.

M

Hi Pedro. All you had to say was "It's reasonable." Doesn't hurt to be polite but then again, manners come hard for the nasty.

On TV it is good manners to post in the normal font not in bold large letters like your first post. Bold large text is usually considered to be shouting or whinging....now you know.

Edited by chownah

Thanks for the tip. T'was a innocent mistake. Can we please get over the font and someone just give me a contact for a reliable handyman who can fix some celing fans? If not, can we save the smart comments? It's really not necessary.