Hid Light Conversions.

H4 and H7 at Supercheap at 2.000 baht kit.

What kind of bike and lights?

Ahhh now you asked the ultimate Question lol....got no idea what lights as bike in paint shop atm .....But its a 89 cbr 400 rr

Wheres Supercheap......

Think its Honda H4sssss but will have to go check .

Ahhh now you asked the ultimate Question lol....got no idea what lights as bike in paint shop atm .....But its a 89 cbr 400 rr

Wheres Supercheap......

Supercheap is on the Highway north from Phuket town. Huge shopping "center".

Would guess H4 for this bike, dual lights?

Wheres Supercheap......

hmm been to look at the lights Yes it has Dual light however its not the same type of bulb as in car lights with the three pin connector. The guy at shop bike is at tried selling me Blue light bulbs but thats not what i want....(looked like slide in bulbs ???? but that was on another cbr in shop as he couldnt get mine out ) had wife with me but blow me and try to explain hid to her. The guy finally realised and i think he said he can get me some but could i make the H4 type work in this or better let him see what he can come up with.

Got H4 in my R1 so i guess that would be pretty straightforward, just not sure about the CBR!!!! any ideas

Edited by stretch5163

Wheres Supercheap......

hmm been to look at the lights Yes it has Dual light however its not the same type of bulb as in car lights with the three pin connector. The guy at shop bike is at tried selling me Blue light bulbs but thats not what i want....(looked like slide in bulbs ???? but that was on another cbr in shop as he couldnt get mine out ) had wife with me but blow me and try to explain hid to her. The guy finally realised and i think he said he can get me some but could i make the H4 type work in this or better let him see what he can come up with.

Got H4 in my R1 so i guess that would be pretty straightforward, just not sure about the CBR!!!! any ideas

89 bike with one low beam and one high beam? I would guess H1 or H3, which is basicly same bulb with or without wires. Havent seen H7 used before late 90s

H1 and H3 are available as HID/Xenon, but if Supercheap have them at their very low prices, dono.

As there is a delay in igniting HID/Xenon, I would prefere Halogen 100 watt for highbeam if you have H1 or 3, must be wired with relay/breaker directly from battery as stock wiring is to small

• 9 months later...

New style digital slim ballast xenon kits don't have any delay.

bb49de099dcd5543fee550d52205fabb.image.533x550.jpg

Hi guys,

Sorry to write here but I am looking for a Toyota HID light kit, so maybe where you bought the ones for your bikes they were also selling for cars ?

Thanks for your help.

I didn't end up using them in my Ducati and fitted them to my MU7. No cutting or modifying required, they plugged straight in, though the bulb seals were a bitch to seat on the bayonet style assembly up until I used some silicon grease.

Edited by Garry