Boxer - Couple Looking For Good Home

hello...

is there anybody out there who would like to give us a good home and be our family? we might not be the most beautiful boxers in the world (well, for our owner we will be for sure) and we are no puppies either, in fact we are 5 and 6 yrs old already. we spent our former life in cage at a puppymill to produce many good-sale puppies... but nevertheless we are still affectionate and loving dogs who would do all we could to please our owner. all we need is lots of love and being with our people as much as possible. who would of course not let us down if we needed medical care as we grow older.

post-1514-0-95191900-1302845004_thumb.jp

hi, i'm tiger and i'm a big puppy ;) i'm very bouncy and playful and all i want is attention and someone to play with me. i had a tumor removed from my neck 5 months ago and so far i'm fine and i hope that was it and i will be healthy always!

post-1514-0-69510300-1302844643_thumb.jp

hi, i'm honey and i'm a very intelligent lady. i'm healthy and lovely but i don't like any dogs apart from my hubby tiger of whom i'm the boss of course ;) so other dogs or animals should not be in our new home. i also do not really appreciate small children. but for my mom or dad i would do everything and melt in their hands.

so, we have some 'flaws' as you might think but the right person who would love us will not see any of that.

you think our chances are too slim? well we try anyway ... and hope that YOU will see us ...

post-1514-0-29410100-1302844507_thumb.jp

• Like 1

because i have a lot of rescued dogs already and as honey is not possible with other dogs she is alone in a run always and i don't have much time for her. now the situation is worse as some days ago she went on tiger and they had a bad fight hard to stop and i had to seperate them. tiger is fine with other dogs and actually very happy to be away from honey and not as urgent to find a home as for honey. honey is alone and i think she deserves better.... but for honey other dogs and animals are a nono in the home :( she is rather quiet and does not demand much, not much she has ever had in her life. but she is very sweet if you take your time and get to know her. maybe she is just the right dog for someone out there...

• 8 months later...

yes! but the situation changed... after a while honey started to get really bossy with tiger and push him around, especially when i or visitors came to them. tiger is very submissive but in the end had to defend himself and fights occured. so i had to separate them. honey is since alone in a run, she can't be with any dog :( tiger stays with 3 golden retriever females and they are a happy playful bunch altogether, am happy he found new friends. for honey it would be very urgent and important to find her a home... not only that she has the whole run for her own self but also i don't have enough time for her. she is very loving with people but still not demanding and easy to satisfy. she is quiet and well behaved, just loves people but no dogs. can you help?

• 1 month later...

honey is still looking for her forever home... she has been neutered a few weeks ago and is fit and lovely. she needs a home with no other pets. she is very quiet in the house, does not bark and loves walks on leash or free, she is very obedient. anyone have a heart and home for honey?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

-elfe-

News, ok with -marioumberto- ?

I had always Boxers in my life grew up with them to.smile.png Where would the dog be? I am in Isaan-Udon Thani province and have a second place in Chayaphum province.

Kind regards Alfred (Austria)

• 3 weeks later...

honey is still looking for her own home where she will be given the much love she deserves for her last years to come...

new pictures of her with our visitors/volunteers

post-1514-0-81647300-1336709941_thumb.jppost-1514-0-37242100-1336710018_thumb.jppost-1514-0-33036700-1336710051_thumb.jp

not heard back from mario since... well, she has been with me only since about 16 months after she was released from puppy mill. the sorry thing about her is that she has to be alone in a place without other dogs and we have only a few minutes at a time to spend with her... she is mainly alone and not happy and depressed :(

elfe, I am sorry I can't help as I am a boxer fan, but like you I have quite a number of other dogs (some given to me by those who couldn't take care of them, some originally my own) so taking him on is simply not a possibility. Obviously keeping her in a run by herself, separated from all your other dogs, is far from ideal and any extra time you spend with her is time that you can't spend with the others - there are only so many hours in the day.

The life she has with you now may be a hundred times better than the life she had before, but you are right that ideally she would be better off if an owner with no other dogs and more time could be found as she is still comparatively young. Maybe you could put her in the commercial forum if you don't have any luck here?

Best of luck

• 2 weeks later...