K-Bank, Changing Address To English

I have been trying to use my Kasikon VISA debit card online to buy some things, when I opened the account, I gave my address in English, the lady and the branch manager insisted it had to be in Thai.

Now when I use it, it is being rejected as the billing address, (which in in Thai) is not matching.

Any tips? rolleyes.gif

I opened a K-BANK account and insisted that the address be in english and the card works fine.

I have also just opened the same sort of account with Bangkok Bank and again i insisted that the address was in english which they happily did with no problems.

You can either go into your Kasikorn branch and ask them to change the address or just open the same sort of account at Bangkok Bank, tell them you want the Be1st account.

My address with Kbank is in English.

Just because a stupide clerk says something it does not mean she is right. Talkto branch manager and if they still insist, then tell them you will move yourmoney to a different Branch of Kbank

You cannot use Kasikorn Debit Card for internet purchase, you need internet banking and then request for a internet shopping card.

You can use a English address 100%, if you have internet banking - you can do it online.

You will need a Thai number for all that.

You cannot use Kasikorn Debit Card for internet purchase, you need internet banking and then request for a internet shopping card.

You can use a English address 100%, if you have internet banking - you can do it online.

You will need a Thai number for all that.

The above is correct, you cannot use a normal Kasikorn debit card to make purchases online as they do not have the 3 digit number on the back of the card required to make internet purchases.