Dwarf Rabbits

james24

I've seen loads of normal rabbits for sale but considering our place isn't that big a dwarf rabbit would be great. Any ideas where I may be able to get one and perhaps some advice abouth them if anyone has had experience ...?

I have seen dwarf bunnies for sale in the big pet shop on Arak road, I once rescued one that had lived its whole life in a tiny cage, I released it into the courtyard of my house and it ran laps for about 20 minutes.... the are made to run so my advice is to give as much room as possible, out of the cage time. They are cleaner and smarter than we might realize. It made friends with our cat that was twice its size and they would slleep together.

I have seen dwarf bunnies for sale in the big pet shop on Arak road, I once rescued one that had lived its whole life in a tiny cage, I released it into the courtyard of my house and it ran laps for about 20 minutes.... the are made to run so my advice is to give as much room as possible, out of the cage time. They are cleaner and smarter than we might realize. It made friends with our cat that was twice its size and they would slleep together.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Daoyai,

Fascinating, and so kind of you to liberate that dwarf bunny !

Curious: do the dwarf bunnies like to hang out in a cage when they are not running laps, and do they poop, and pee, everywhere, or just in certain places.

thanks, ~o:37;

A sugar glider... wow what is that....??

I went to arak today and another place near robinson. The one near Robinson was down a soi behind a load of fish. They seem to have loads of dogs there and a few rabbits and my god did that look inhumane.

Arak wasnt much better and 2000 baht for a rabbit seemed pretty steep. Would be nice to find a breeder who was a bit more animal loving.

I went to arak today and another place near robinson. The one near Robinson was down a soi behind a load of fish. They seem to have loads of dogs there and a few rabbits and my god did that look inhumane.

Arak wasnt much better and 2000 baht for a rabbit seemed pretty steep. Would be nice to find a breeder who was a bit more animal loving.

its a small furry little cute thing that comes from Australia they dont need a huge cage as they much rather run around you and anywhere you are they are easy to tame very friendly and fun given the time

they can live upto 15 years so its a big commitment they bark like a dog when they want your attention you can even teach them simple tricks they have about the same intelligence as a dog

mine is only 10 weeks old but comes to my hand when i call him much more fun than a rabbit i got mine from a bet shop in mee chok plaza the owners name is pat hes an expert and will give you all the info you need

they are 2.500 bht and theres a waiting list

look on you tube there lots of videos you wont want a rabbit once youv seen them jump and glide 15 feet to someones hand

its a small furry little cute thing that comes from Australia they dont need a huge cage as they much rather run around you and anywhere you are they are easy to tame very friendly and fun given the time

they can live upto 15 years so its a big commitment they bark like a dog when they want your attention you can even teach them simple tricks they have about the same intelligence as a dog

mine is only 10 weeks old but comes to my hand when i call him much more fun than a rabbit i got mine from a bet shop in mee chok plaza the owners name is pat hes an expert and will give you all the info you need

they are 2.500 bht and theres a waiting list

look on you tube there lots of videos you wont want a rabbit once youv seen them jump and glide 15 feet to someones hand

lol they look quite funny.

Rabbits are easier to look after by the looks of it

• 4 weeks later...

Is there actaully a decent pet shop in Chiang Mai

We noe have two small rabbits from a breeder and have bought their hay recently. Upon inspecting it it is full of crawly things aswell as some dead fyling ants.

Is there knowhere that actually gives a hoot about animals... they really need some decent hay.