Cheapest Way To Get To Europe In October

dotx

Ok, I need to get to Europe in October. It really doesn't matter which country, as you can then fly for 50-60 euros from one country to the next with one of those cheap local airlines. I just need to get to Europe as cheaply as possible. AirAsia had very cheap flights to London about a month ago (think 16,000 round trip, taxes included) but those are all gone. Now the cheapest flight they have is 27,000. I've been searching like crazy (through moxtravel.com and google) but can't seem to find anything under 30,000 anywhere else.

Any idea what's the cheapest way to get to Europe? Cheapest country to fly into from Bangkok? Or even from Hong Kong or KL (might be cheaper to get a ticket there and then transfer)? Cheapest airline? I'm going crazy and can't seem to find anything.

Egypt Air, Air India, Pakistan Airlines or Aeroflot

Yermanee

Thanks, will check those out. I can't imagine Aeroflot being cheap, though. I lived in Russia for a couple of years and flying with Aeroflot always cost a fortune!

ETA: Egyp Air is giving prices of over 33,000 to London!

Also, any suggestions on what countries are cheaper to fly to?

Edited by dotx

Egypt Air, Air India, Pakistan Airlines or Aeroflot

Yermanee

Thanks, will check those out. I can't imagine Aeroflot being cheap, though. I lived in Russia for a couple of years and flying with Aeroflot always cost a fortune!

ETA: Egyp Air is giving prices of over 33,000 to London!

Also, any suggestions on what countries are cheaper to fly to?

I believe either Frankfurt Germany or Paris CDG .

Yermanee

use kayak.co.uk and check the prices around that time.

Hit explore on the right (small map picture), then put in the departure airport and the month of departure.

Edited by beano2274

KUL-CDG-KUL I have seen 23,000bht AirasiaX

If you book a cheap seat BKK-KUL-BKK another 2500 maybe

Bit early to book that.

Alternatively Dohop

Does Air Asia include food, baggage etc....dont forget its a 12 hour flight and a small bottle of water is 50 Baht...I have looked so many times at this KL thing with Air Asia and it always works out more expensive and its a hellish trip as you gotta go to KL and then get dumped at Stanstead