Celebrity Handbags

KaiLi

Send me a PM and I will send you a link where you can buy the real thing for 10% of the retail price why buy crap for the same price you can get the real thing

DK

So you are telling me that one can by the "real thing" for the same price as a copy? :rolleyes:

Send me a PM and I will send you a link where you can buy the real thing for 10% of the retail price why buy crap for the same price you can get the real thing

DK

So you are telling me that one can by the "real thing" for the same price as a copy? :rolleyes:

Sure. Where do you think the real handbags are made? But, you REALLY need to know your handbags and how much they sell for everywhere. You would then need to inspect each and every handbag. Very often there is some minute flaw that is not acceptible in a high class fashion shop in New York or Paris. But, it's hardly noticeable and certainly useable. Those bags are sold off to the street dealers who try to get what they can for the bags. You are going to have to do your own shopping and really know what you are looking for. I've seen those shops in every tourist destination in Thailand. I know a few people who make a small living by shopping in Thailand for specific products and take them back to the US for sale in their own shops. They pay for their Thai holiday that way.

DK

Sure. Where do you think the real handbags are made? But, you REALLY need to know your handbags and how much they sell for everywhere. You would then need to inspect each and every handbag. Very often there is some minute flaw that is not acceptible in a high class fashion shop in New York or Paris. But, it's hardly noticeable and certainly useable. Those bags are sold off to the street dealers who try to get what they can for the bags. You are going to have to do your own shopping and really know what you are looking for. I've seen those shops in every tourist destination in Thailand. I know a few people who make a small living by shopping in Thailand for specific products and take them back to the US for sale in their own shops. They pay for their Thai holiday that way.

What you mean is bags that are made for Louis Vuitton, Dior, Hermes and the likes , the real stuff, but are found slightly defectives are then dumped in the "street" ? I believe they would rather destroy them than let goods out of their official channel.

There is what is called the "grey" market, the real stuff but bought let say in Paris then sold in Shanghai or Tokyo to take advantage of different pricing policy. That's why people are usually not allowed to buy more than one item per person. There is the second hand market, you can find the real stuff in perfect condition, but it's second hand. And there are the fakes, some , especially from Korea, that are of so good quality even the official people get fooled. But they are still fakes.

But "factory outlets" for the top luxury brands ? I really don't think so.

DK

Thats Exactly what I am saying

DK

Ian is right although I use a US company to get my designer goods shipped normally they are older styles like last years collection but the prices are ridiculously low and i have yet to find a fault in any of the products I have purchased but Ian is right you need to know what you are buying.

DK

But "factory outlets" for the top luxury brands ? I really don't think so.

Just like i cant buy a $5000 dollar Diamond ring for $500 :whistling: and thats the difference between those that pay retail (who I love by the way :D ) and those that search out the source of the product before the massive profit is added and then sell to people like Jurgen for a MASSIVE Profit :D no offense Jurgen just saying that some people unless they pay the full amount think they have a bum deal and think its not real.

DK

Had to add a PS as jurgen is right fatcory outlets no, but the old styles and slight seconds hit the market, who knows how but if you called Chanel they would tell you its only sold thru there channels but that is incorrect

Edited by DiamondKing