If Only You'D Known....

I'd do many things differently.

I'd study computer science instead of economy/finance and I'd move to Thailand in 1993 or 1994 and make websites.

I'd be a millonaire with a PR now, instead of a semi-single dropout who struggles to finance his family's needs.

I'd study computer science instead of economy/finance and I'd move to Thailand in 1993 or 1994 and make websites.

I'd be a millonaire with a PR now, instead of a semi-single dropout who struggles to finance his family's needs.

Not to worry....perhaps in the next life.;)

Yeh , we might all be living that life in a parrallel universe right now .:)

Oh! I know I am!;)

Its true carmine. Beer in Thailand is absolutely disgusting.

Yes its a troll post folks designed to flush out all the shermans who'll no doubt disagree.

I'll be back later to see how y'all are getting on. :D

It makes up in quantity what it lacks in quality.

Personally, I always found it most efficacious.

SC

Oh! I know I am!;)

Could , " the trans-perambulation of pseudo cosmic anti-matter" , be applied ? :thumbsup:

Its true carmine. Beer in Thailand is absolutely disgusting.

Yes its a troll post folks designed to flush out all the shermans who'll no doubt disagree.

I'll be back later to see how y'all are getting on. :D

It makes up in quantity what it lacks in quality.

Personally, I always found it most efficacious.

SC

I'll have to consider my position if my campaign to install free wifi at all 7/11's fails.

No way could I lower myself on to a plastic stool outside Familymart.

Ian read my mind. The only thing I would add is that risk taking is a young mans game and I am grateful that I took the advice of old guys back while I was young and jumped right in. From all of that comes a wisdom that I am happy to have.

What is sad to see is men my age who lived a safe life up until comming here and don't have a clue about how to navigate this dangerous mine field that is Thailand.

I can warn them until I'm blue in the face but they need to learn for themselves. It's just sad to see the wreckage of essentually good guys who have crashed and burned.

Some of these fools seem to be stuck in adolesence and steadfastly refuse to accept responsibility for their mistakes thus learning nothing from them. These are the Thai bashers who make themselves look foolish by blaming all their problems on someone else.

Edited by Schooner

Hi All,

Having been to Thailand 2 to 4 times a year for the last number of years... if I knew then (18 months ago) that I would not be back for a while (downturn in Europe and all that!) I would have used my time in Thailand much better!

Have a happy,

Foggy

Hi All,

Having been to Thailand 2 to 4 times a year for the last number of years... if I knew then (18 months ago) that I would not be back for a while (downturn in Europe and all that!) I would have used my time in Thailand much better!

Have a happy,

Foggy

Know exactly how you feel. My upcoming trip is being much better planned than previously.....every day will be thoroughly appreciated. ;)

for me i wouldnt change nothing after grafting all my life [20years down the mines in the uk] never had much money,till i met my thai wife of twenty years through her hard work in the uk we have a house in uk,6mil.house in los.so if i had changed anything this would not have happened,get me another cider darlin.