White - Grey Male Dog Missing Along The 118 Near 3Rd Ring Road

Yesterday April 19, 2011 disappeared along the 118 near the 3rd ring road - traffic lights (outside Chiang Mai the road to Doisaket/ Chiangrai)

Medium large white with grey male dog with half long hair, probably still wearing a brand new collar. His name is Bingo and he's a very sweet and friendly dog raised be Europeans.

Thanks.

Do you have a picture of the dog? That would be quite helpful.

How's the dog towards strangers?

What is/are the color/s of the collar?

And with the 3rd ringroad, do you mean the no 121 or the road between Doi Saket and Bor Sang (also sometimes called 3rd ringroad)

Edited by Nienke

Do you have a picture of the dog? That would be quite helpful.

How's the dog towards strangers?

What is/are the color/s of the collar?

And with the 3rd ringroad, do you mean the no 121 or the road between Doi Saket and Bor Sang (also sometimes called 3rd ringroad)

As this is a new account unfortunately it is not possible to add pictures on this forum.

The collar is orange with some print on it but he could have lost it, was new but very poor quality and went off few times before.

Bingo is very selective towards strangers and he clearly prefers foreigners. It is a sweet loving guy anyway. Coming from Chiang Mai, (to Doisaket) before the traffic lights of the third ring road he disappeared from a temporary address.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for the pm. I hope you don't mind that I place the picture of Bingo you've send here.

And I assume that you mean with the ringroad:

1st = super-highway

2nd = middle ringroad, the no 3029 if I remember well,

3rd = outer ringraod, the no 121?

If so, that's pretty close to me. I'll keep an eye out for him.

Hi,

Thanks for the pm. I hope you don't mind that I place the picture of Bingo you've send here.

And I assume that you mean with the ringroad:

1st = super-highway

2nd = middle ringroad, the no 3029 if I remember well,

3rd = outer ringraod, the no 121?

If so, that's pretty close to me. I'll keep an eye out for him.

Many thanks 2X !

Try a leash next time.

Add something constructive and less cynical . Obviously the OP is upset at losing his/her dog. Compassion would be a great word for you to look up! and practice, before you add an inconsiderate and stupid post!

Edited by Raindancer

I drive in the area and certainly will watch - and go slower to do it.

Can't count on fingers and toes the number of times I've wished I'd done something differently, closed the barn door before the horse got out. But then, I'm human, and make mistakes sometimes.

It is wonderful to read of perfect people - gives me a goal to achieve.

Can't count on fingers and toes the number of times I've wished I'd done something differently, closed the barn door before the horse got out. But then, I'm human, and make mistakes sometimes.

Oh I doubt Thighlander is perfect, Probably far from it. But like I said in a different topic some members are just out to troll through threads and add useless and at times insulting replies.

I guess Thaivisa makes up something to them in their otherwise 'lacking' existence.

OP, I wish you luck with the hunt, and its nice to see other useful members of the forum willing to help.

Many thanks for looking, I appreciate it a lot !

Today I went to our previous home to see if he managed to find it's way 'home', will do that again the coming days, as long as I'm here in Thailand, 2 weeks or so.

Have you already put up posters all around the area there and at the vets. There are several vet clinics going towards town and on the Sansai road (no 1001).

If you put up a reward you may increase your (and especially your dog's) luck.

Here's hoping Bingo is found, and in good health. A collar is a two-edged sword: while it readily identifies the dog,allows rabies tag to be attached, and home or cell phone contact; it can also snare the hapless animal as it catches on fencing and weeds.

BTW what happens to Bingo when found as you depart Thailand in 2 weeks?

Here's hoping Bingo is found, and in good health. A collar is a two-edged sword: while it readily identifies the dog,allows rabies tag to be attached, and home or cell phone contact; it can also snare the hapless animal as it catches on fencing and weeds.

BTW what happens to Bingo when found as you depart Thailand in 2 weeks?

That's a good one. My other two dogs are still at the place where Bingo ran away from, but will think about the best option.

I expect to be back in 2-3 months.

Good news ! Today Bingo came back to his holiday home, he was away for about a week.

Right after I heard about it I went to see him and my 2 other dogos, he looked good and we both were very happy. :D

Good news ! Today Bingo came back to his holiday home, he was away for about a week.

Right after I heard about it I went to see him and my 2 other dogos, he looked good and we both were very happy. :D

Congratulations! :)

/ Priceless