Best Steak In Bangers

The Gentleman Scamp

Being my second home and all, I should know the answer to this but I don't, maybe because I never found one or maybe because there is nowhere that does a proper steak like back home or in Australasia, at least not for less than 500bht.

Perhaps I wasn't looking properly or maybe new eateries have popped up in the last six months that I have yet to discover.

Any suggestions?

Neils was always the best when located in Siam Square (anybody remember those days?) and as said and all reports I have heard is still great. ChokChai has also always been good and believe they have place just off Soi Asoke. There are probably a number of others but don't go out to dine on steak anymore as can do that at home.

Neils was always the best when located in Siam Square (anybody remember those days?) and as said and all reports I have heard is still great.  ChokChai has also always been good and believe they have place just off Soi Asoke.  There are probably a number of others but don't go out to dine on steak anymore as can do that at home.

Cheaper and better cooked as well. Washed down with a nice yankee red :o

• 2 weeks later...