Farang Women

Elliot

Any ideas on the best places to meet intelligent, sophisticated, good looking, physically fit farang women in Phuket? Spending some time with a woman who can hold a coherent conversation without giggling incessantly, talking on her mobile and trying to make a joke out of taking my money would be a really nice change.

Any ideas on the best places to meet intelligent, sophisticated, good looking, physically fit farang women in Phuket? Spending some time with a woman who can hold a coherent conversation without giggling incessantly, talking on her mobile and trying to make a joke out of taking my money would be a really nice change.

Probably a few Russian women meeting some of those requirements can be found. :o

Edited by tywais

thanks for the help...responding in order:

why russian, or why not russian?

i live and have a party boat business in phuket - cannot move to samui...

who is ever coherent at a full moon party?!?!??

so all women like this have boyfriends already?

Yeah, in your dreams, baby. Of course, you could just try going home and looking. . . Oh, silly me - of course, you did that before trying your luck in Thailand, huh?

Yeah, in your dreams, baby. Of course, you could just try going home and looking. . . Oh, silly me - of course, you did that before trying your luck in Thailand, huh?

And just what is THAT supposed to mean Godders??? There are quite a few single farang women- who fit Elliot's criteria - residing on Phuket. You will not find them in bars or out shopping for gold... but more likely working long and hard at their jobs and relaxing on the weekends.

I can introduce you if you like :o It'll only cost you a good bottle of red!! :D

And just what is THAT supposed to mean Godders???  There are quite a few single farang women- who fit Elliot's criteria -  residing on Phuket. You will not find them in bars or out shopping for gold...  but more likely working long and hard at their jobs and relaxing on the weekends.

I can introduce you if you like  :D  It'll only cost you a good bottle of red!!  :D

He he ... you go girl... :o

totster :D

believe me i wouldnt be here if i didnt have my life's savings invested in the business...

somehow i dont think farang women are grilled cheese or that thai is five star...quite the oppisite, excpet maybe for what it ends up costing you...

I can introduce you if you like :o It'll only cost you a good bottle of red!!

a bottle of red would be well worth it...how about on our first sunset cruise? no, i dont know when that will be, hence my continual attempts to stimulate some interest on this forum...

And just what is THAT supposed to mean Godders??? There are quite a few single farang women- who fit Elliot's criteria - residing on Phuket. You will not find them in bars or out shopping for gold... but more likely working long and hard at their jobs and relaxing on the weekends.

I can introduce you if you like :o It'll only cost you a good bottle of red!! :D

Bin 707 for a super star :D

Bin 707 for a super star :D

whatit is supposed to mean is that we have here somebody who is posting looking for that "perfect partner", which of course we all wish for.

Erm... so yeah, I get the meaning.

Oh, and I won´t mention that you´re taken already.

(or would be taken if I was anywhere near you K :D )

Elliot, just some observations and stuff.

I think you should stop pushing your booze-cruises on the Phuket forum for a couple of reasons:-

1. It's against forum rules, you should stick to the classifieds and commercial ads boards. I believe one TV member has already complained to the administrators (wasn't me).

2. Phuket residents are not (or, shouldn't be) your target audience. My best guess is that there about 15 or so residents that post on TV. Not enough to fill your boat. Also, booze-cruises are very much a tourist thing to do. The residents don't have to cram all the good times into two weeks. I can't speak for others, but, to me a boat is a hinderence to a good piss-up, not an aid. If I was a tourist I would think differently.

A number of years ago, there was another outfit that did the same as you. They were called Jolly Roger. They originally came from Jamaica where they found the concept successful.

I believe when they started, they made some good money (times were better then). Their secret was advertising and a good net-work of travel agencies. You couldn't go into any travel agent without seeing their poster on the wall advertising the next date for their sun-set booze cruise. They had a big ad budget with commisions to those that got "bums on seats".

They finally folded because their boat wasn't Thai registered. The business was deemed illegal and the boat was put up for sale.

You say you wouldn't be here except for all your money being tied up.

If you were making money hand over fist, would you still feel that way?

If the answer is yes, then the only way out, is to sell your business.

Now is the best time to sell a business. Just before high season.

I go past your office every day. I have never seen it open.

Elliot, I wish you success, I just think you should be exploring a few different avenues rather than the cul-de-sac you seem to be in.

Edited by Sir Burr

just seen you live & have boat business in Thailand !!!

why you asking people on here go get a personality & get out there theres 1000s or is it you giggling & talking about yourself for hours & hours boring them to tears !!!

Are you fine wine or a bottle of plonk !!!

With regard to western women.

If you count out the tourists and focus on the residents, it will depend on what age group you are interested in.

There are not many under 30's residents, a few under forties, but, the vast majority of the lady residents are in their forties and fifties.

Of the latter group, at best, most of these ladies are 'colourful', at worst, plain batty.