Russian Strip Club

Mint Bar is currently undergoing huge refurbishment, and once finish will be a new russian strip club...

i think over the next year or so, there will be a lot more ' Russian Establishments ' on the Island....

:w00t: :w00t:

on a positive note, they could become TV Sponser's, and added to the Party Route :whistling:

how in the h e double hockey sticks am i supposed to get a boat down soi green mango???

:lol:

That's what the dinghies are for....forget the women and children first rule on this occasion though.

This is the best news i've heard in a long time.

Maybe your Mrs should be peeking over your shoulder a bit more often.:lol:

Anyway isn't this on the list of protected profesions? :unsure: :unsure:

think the work permits will state ' Traditional Russian Dancing '

So are you suggesting those horrible little crooks won't be hassling the russian strip club as they do the hard working legit businesses? Who would have thought. :whistling:

So are you suggesting those horrible little crooks won't be hassling the russian strip club as they do the hard working legit businesses? Who would have thought. :whistling:

Must be HUGE tea money involved. Definately get your seats earlier for this one.

Anyone know when its opening?

patrons will be russian in to see the ladies, find out the price and russian out to go across the street.

Not the Russians. They will flock to the place if the prices are high enough.

god bless russians. they do love to overpay and in the battle between overpaying and expecting quality, overpaying always wins. fantasticheskii!!!

I know it works in Pattaya but Samui and Chawang especially isn't Pattaya. I can't see it lasting long. The Dream girls guy pays a fortune to the BIB so I dread to think what a Russian place is going to cost every month and at the moment it is very quiet down the Mango. Time will tell as they say though. Good luck to the guy for trying.

I know it works in Pattaya but Samui and Chawang especially isn't Pattaya. I can't see it lasting long. The Dream girls guy pays a fortune to the BIB so I dread to think what a Russian place is going to cost every month and at the moment it is very quiet down the Mango. Time will tell as they say though. Good luck to the guy for trying.

They just might have better connections and pay less to the BIB. Maybe the BIB will even pay them. :)

if its like the one in pattaya watch out, girls come over smile say hello and for that its 100 baht, argue you are surrounded by a few well built guys and have to cough up or get a pasting. drinks prices all the way through the roof. best stay in europe and do the ryan air trips for ruskies to talin, Czech, riga etc. i also got badly stung with them in Cyprus. £350. fortunatly realised it was a stitch up paid by credit card totally messed up the signature then claimed fraud. card company stood it.

BEWARE the are BMF (pulp fiction)

from the way the guy was talking the other day he hasn't a clue what to expect from the BIB so I very much doubt it. ;)

Maybe there's enough Russian Mafia money involved in it to give the guy confidence the BIB will leave the place alone.

Edited by Wavefloater

from the way the guy was talking the other day he hasn't a clue what to expect from the BIB so I very much doubt it. ;)

Maybe there's enough Russian Mafia money involved in it to give the guy confidence the BIB will leave the place alone.

Bang Bang gone more likely.

Bang Bang gone more likely.

or boom boom. i might set up my own hard rock cafe inside the strip club XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

as for mafia Thais will always be above the mob. One thing that united Thais is that they put each other before outsiders or Aliens as they like to call us. which i am fine with :jap:

Edited by Rooo
Removed sexual remark.

wait a minute, maybe i'm just naive but why would anyone have to pay money to the police to operate a business? is this only some kind of samui thing or does it happen everywhere in thailand?

wait a minute, maybe i'm just naive but why would anyone have to pay money to the police to operate a business? is this only some kind of samui thing or does it happen everywhere in thailand?

it's also known as insurance, protection and or security a built in cost of being in the vice or pleasure trades.

it's also known as insurance, protection and or security a built in cost of being in the vice or pleasure trades.

I also think that Russian strippers might have difficulties when applying for a work permit. ;)

If it's anything like the establishment in Pattaya I'll not be in there.

that place is worse than the ping pong cons for grossly overcharging. refuse to pay and expect a few thugs to surround you and

demand money by menace, alternatively if its run fairly I'll be there just to have a look mind.