Weather In July?

BOOKEMDANO

In July it's a mixture of sun, clouds, and rain. How much sun or clouds or rain is anyone's guess. Some days you get a lot sun, other days a lot of rain.

Bit of a gamble then - ummm, should I or shouldn't I !!!!

Definitely should.

It's a really good time of year here actually. Things tend to be cheaper, usually not so many people and you'll see more sun than rain.

Definitely should.

It's a really good time of year here actually. Things tend to be cheaper, usually not so many people and you'll see more sun than rain.

Yes, I agree. It's a good time of the year as quieter/cheaper, and still plenty of sun most days.

Definitely should.

Yes, I agree. It's a good time of the year as quieter/cheaper, and still plenty of sun most days.

And OP, I don't know if you surf, or want to learn to surf, but there are rental boards at Kata and lessons, good time of year for surfing.

And OP, I don't know if you surf, or want to learn to surf, but there are rental boards at Kata and lessons, good time of year for surfing.

That reminds, I should have mentioned that July is not a good month to swim in the sea (rip currents), but fine on a surf board.