Places To Rent In Chiang Mai

TheFishman1

I just arrived in CM I have a place here till May 21 looking to rent near Night Bazaar I had one person pm me that had one with a scooter but misplaced his phone # if any body knows of a place please email me thank you in advance HAPPY TO FINALLY BE HERE :)

Yes I am dieing to check into the Down town inn And the Royal Lanna is 8000 plus 2500 if you want sheets for the bed and a T.V. I decided I don't need to be near the night bazaar. I am at the Royal lanna now for a month will give me time to look around. Thanks for the suggestions

Why do you want to be near the Night Bazaar? It's one of those places that's fun to visit once and then it just looks pathetic and seedy on subsequent visits. There's not much to do besides shop and eat suspect food. If you want to be near the drinking/party establishments of Loi Kroh Rd, (where you can make some friends) then there are all manner of guest houses in the little winding sois between Thaepae Rd. and Loi Kroh Rd. Some look quite attractive. Just go and walk around one day, go to ones that look interesting and ask to see their rooms and ask about rates.

Nitebazar Condotel is cool, stayed there several times years ago, most are privately owned rooms rented out..

Ignore the crazy guys who suggest Downtown Inn, most guests leave that place horizontal.

Nice little rooms 3 minute walk from the Old Steel Bridge, Rimping Supermart, 7Eleven, Ping River... only 2,000 per month, I stay here and I really feel comfortable here. Currently one corner room available with great view on the mountain.

Edited by Member