Menthol Crystals

mnodi

medical supply places on Suthep have loose menthol crystals for sale.

If you just want to inhale menthol then almost every pharmacy sells little nasal inhalers that use menthol along with other plant essences like eucalyptus, camphor, peppermint etc.

post-27132-0-47968300-1303874510_thumb.p

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie

If you just want to inhale menthol then almost every pharmacy sells little nasal inhalers that use menthol along with other plant essences like eucalyptus, camphor, peppermint etc.

Thanks CobraSnakeNecktie.

Menthol Crystals are the H-bomb of sinus and blocked nose relievers - nothing in my long sinus and blocked nosed history comes close: they clear your nose, head and anyone elses who happens to be in the house with you.

A few crystals (and I mean 2-3!) in a bowl with hot water and a towel - problem solved.

My Grandmother gave me a small jar of them over 15 year ago, and its only now I've run out. Probably why they aren't too easy to get hold of.

Anyway, thanks again for your help.

Thanks CobraSnakeNecktie.

Menthol Crystals are the H-bomb of sinus and blocked nose relievers - nothing in my long sinus and blocked nosed history comes close: they clear your nose, head and anyone elses who happens to be in the house with you.

A few crystals (and I mean 2-3!) in a bowl with hot water and a towel - problem solved.

My Grandmother gave me a small jar of them over 15 year ago, and its only now I've run out. Probably why they aren't too easy to get hold of.

Anyway, thanks again for your help.

My husband has had lifelong sinus problems and has had 3 operations to try and alleviate them. He has recently started 'snorting' mashed papaya every day on the advice of a friend, and 2 weeks in it really does seem to be making a difference. Doesn't help with your menthol crystal problem, but it's certainly worth investigating. There is a lot on the internet about it.

Initially thought this was some sort of code for Crystal Meth.... snort this and that.... I was thinking I am sure most smoke or inject- Lol.

Anyway I found the ladies at the THAPEA Gate Pharmacy on the inner old city side have nearly all a Farang asks for... they will understand your needs.

Not the drug- the Menthol I mean.....Lol. They not into selling illegal drugs.

Cheers Jay