Why I Feel ...

StreetCowboy

A lot of people on this forum particularly appear to think that they are superior to other posters, and indeed, I think that appearance is correct. They really do feel superior to other posters. Why do they feel superior to other posters? How could we get that same 'feel-good' factor ourselves. So: Why do you feel superior to other posters?

I don't at all. I'm just some jackass who fell in love with a Thai, and am living out my life. For anyone who does think they're superior to me, all the best in life to you, because I more than likely don't want to know you anyway. :)

Here's my starter for ten:

Because I am an arrogant <deleted>

I challenge anyone to post an alternative that stands up to scrutiny

SC

Wasssssssup SC..Erindoors want let you out for a beer .so you taking it out on TV members ?rolleyes.gif

I feel superior because I make magnificent ham and cheese sandwiches.

Are you saying my butties are crap?

I can't afford the ingredients on the money the CIA give me, and its not as if there's a big demand for Western food on the steps to the BTS

SC

I am superior because I am Dutch. We are gods people (don't confuse us with jews). Early in our development we sold the USA to the English because we foresaw what a mess it would become.

We did not sack London in 1667 because it would have undermined the English monarchy who ultimately would make a fool out of itself.

In short we are superior to all who visit this English language forum.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Here's my starter for ten:

Because I am an arrogant xxxx

I challenge anyone to post an alternative that stands up to scrutiny

SC

I think its just because you feel inferior and you take this Forum far too seriously .

I don't at all. I'm just some jackass who fell in love with a Thai, and am living out my life. For anyone who does think they're superior to me, all the best in life to you, because I more than likely don't want to know you anyway. :)

You're such a loser. I'm making 20,000USD/month (but I love teachers because they're so cute, being into their job so much and all that). I win, you lose. Sucker! And you only don't want to know me because you'll feel inferior. loser!

I win.

I have seen better topics moved to The Pub Forum. But then again it depends on what country the poster are from. :rolleyes:

Aye - they're feart tae let Scots in the pub

Cannae say I blame them.

Ah'm feart tae go there mysel'... but sometimes we jist huv tae be brave...

SC

OFFS: Put it in googletranslate if yehuvtae

I have seen better topics moved to The Pub Forum. But then again it depends on what country the poster are from. :rolleyes:

Cannae say I blame them.

SC

Aye, we dae, we dae, we dae, aye...

Cannae say I blame them.

SC

Australia? :rolleyes:

Cannae say I blame them.

SC

Australia? :rolleyes:

I feel we're digressing into the whaiuryoufi thread

Are you feyefife?