Special Offer For Thaivisa.Com Readers

Due to popular demand we are offering special deals for Thaivisa.com readers on Visas, Work Permits and Company Registration. Apply any time from now until the 31st May 2011 and you can get some great discounts.

All you have to do to qualify for the savings is mention that you saw our advert on Thaivisa.com when you contact us.

1. Thai Visas

We accept all visa application and renewal requests in Bangkok and have a success rate of over 99%. If we can't get you a visa then you get your money back!

The scope of service we will provide is:

1. Prepare the application form;

2. Assist in preparing and checking the supporting information;

3. Submit the application to the immigration office;

4. Accompany the client to the immigration office; (Bangkok only)

5. Receive the result from the immigration officer.

The first 10 Clients to apply will get 50% off with prices starting at just 5,000 Baht

The next 100 Clients to apply will get 25% off with prices starting at just 7,500 Baht

Note: Visa applications or renewals must be completed before the 31st December 2011.

To apply or get more information, call us on 02 631 1671, send an email to: [email protected] or send us a PM

2. Work Permits

In addition to great deals on visas, we are also offering up to 50% off on work permits

1. Prepare the Work Permit application form;

3. Submit the application to the labour department;

4. Accompany the client to collect the Work Permit.

The first 10 Clients to apply will get 50% off with prices starting at just 5,000 Baht

The next 100 Clients to apply will get 25% off with prices starting at just 7,500 Baht

To apply or get more information, call us on 02 631 1672, send an email to: [email protected] or send us a PM

3. Company Registration

Our company registration service will help you to get your new business up and running. Our company registration service includes the following:

1. Reservation of the company name;

2. Registering the company;

3. Company Tax registration;

4. Personal Tax registration;

5. Assistance in opening a bank account;

6. Registration of Social Security and Workman's compensation fund.

The first 10 Clients to apply will get 50% off with prices starting at just 50,000 Baht

The next 100 Clients to apply will get 40% off with prices starting at just 60,000 Baht

To apply or get more information, call us on 02 631 1673, send an email to: [email protected] or send us a PM

Eligibility and acceptance criteria apply subject to the laws of Thailand, Terms and conditions apply to all offers, these offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, prices are quoted excluding VAT and any applicable Government fees are to be paid directly by the client.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Thai Visas

We accept all visa application and renewal requests in Bangkok and have a success rate of over 99%. If we can't get you a visa then you get your money back!

As i understand that the normal prize is 10.000 Baht for a visa renewal ???? :huh:

The prize at the immigration office for a visa extension is 1900 Baht.

Looks easy money for this visa company in my eyes at which i almost would call it a rxxxxxf ( but i can't say this without getting removed ) <_<

Edited by merijn

Are the prices ++ ?

+ Cost of Embassy Letter or Bank Letter (for those that need it) + Cost of actual Visa/Renewal.

I think most people are competent enough to do this work themselves, and of course still have to actually present themselves to the Immigration Department.

Edited by theoldgit

1. Thai Visas

As i understand that the normal prize is 10.000 Baht for a visa renewal ???? :huh:

The prize at the immigration office for a visa extension is 1900 Baht.

Looks easy money for this visa company in my eyes at which i almost would call it a rxxxxxf ( but i can't say this without getting removed ) <_<

Merijn,

The Government fees for renewing a visa are 1900 Baht as you state however we are not a visa company we are a law firm and help our clients who either don't have the time or knowledge to get the visa themselves. The offer we are giving to Thaivisa readers covers all types of visa, however the majority of our clients seek to apply for, or extend their Non-immigrant B visas which is not as easy as a Non-immigrant 'O' based on retirement for example.

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers

Edited by PremierThaiLawyers

Are the prices ++ ?

+ Cost of Embassy Letter or Bank Letter (for those that need it) + Cost of actual Visa/Renewal.

I think most people are competent enough to do this work themselves, and of course still have to actually present themselves to the Immigration Department.

theoldgit,

Most banks our clients deal with for their Non-immigrant O based on retirement either give the letter for free or for a nominal charge of 100 Baht and the embassies charge different rates to confirm income if required. We do provide free consultation for people who want to get or extend visas in Thailand and we also advise clients who want a tourist visa or stay in Thailand to retire how to do it themselves as the process is relatively simple for those visas.

You would be surprised at the number of people that we see that do not understand the regulations regarding visas and the requirement to 'report every 90 days' that still confuses people.

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers

If people read ThaiVisa correctly and use the information available then they only need to spend the basics. I did my Non Immigrant B extension by myself and it was quite easy, also have done all the extensions to my Non Immigrant O visa by myself, each time I have made sure I have looked on TV for the latest requirements and asked questions where necessary.

The only expenditure I have had is a letter from the Embassy, and the Visa extension and re-entry permits, also petrol money for driving to the Immigration office in Nonthaburi

I sent you guys an email enquiry via your website contact page....i got back in my email a copy of the contact from I filled in with my enquiry and in big capital letters... 'CONTACT US".....that was it.

Nawtier,

Sorry to hear you are having a problem with our contact page, I will get someone to check it.

You can email us directly at [email protected]

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers

I'd agree with the general assessment below....

Until someone finally gets a grip on all the details of this stuff for their particular situation through some manner, it can be VERY confusing... The Thai govt. isn't much help, and the variations from one immigration office to the next only complicate things further...

The problem with ThaiVisa on this, as much as I do love and respect TV's role in this, is that the needed info is spread out over dozens of different posts, and is seemingly always changing depending on new govt. rules and practices and interpretations at different consulates abroad and immigration offices here.

The needed info is all there, but people really have to do the computer legwork to find it and get a good comprehensive sense of their situation, and manage along the way to discard the sometimes erroneous advice offered by posters in good faith....

Some people prefer to simply pay someone who supposedly knows the details because it's their job... I'm not one of those people, since I prefer to know and understand it myself and take responsibility for my own affairs... But I certainly can understand that others may prefer to pay for an alternate approach.

Whether any particular visa attorney or law firm is going to have better, more accurate knowledge that the collected wisdom of ThaiVisa, that's an interesting question.

You would be surprised at the number of people that we see that do not understand the regulations regarding visas and the requirement to 'report every 90 days' that still confuses people.

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers

Whether any particular visa attorney or law firm is going to have better, more accurate knowledge that the collected wisdom of ThaiVisa, that's an interesting question.

And probably a lot of very interesting answers :whistling:

When I will see some law firm able to inform, update their website visitors about the normal ways, the changes and so on, I may imagine they know something.

But for now..... :bah:

I sent you guys an email enquiry via your website contact page....i got back in my email a copy of the contact from I filled in with my enquiry and in big capital letters... 'CONTACT US".....that was it.

Nawtier,

Sorry to hear you are having a problem with our contact page, I will get someone to check it.

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers

But all I got as a reply from you was 'CONTACT US'.....don't you think that is a very strange reply from a professional business ??

Nawtier,

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers

But all I got as a reply from you was 'CONTACT US'.....don't you think that is a very strange reply from a professional business ??

Nawtier,

Our system automatically emails you a copy of the information you put into the contact form for reference just in case you need to refer to it in the future..

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers

I think you should change it.......looks stupid.....at least write something in the auto reply other than just 'contact us'.........looks rude and like you dont give a toss.

Nawtier,

Thank you for the feedback and we agree it does look stupid. I have already spoken to our technical people to change the message to something more meaningful.

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers

I think you should change it.......looks stupid.....at least write something in the auto reply other than just 'contact us'.........looks rude and like you dont give a toss.

Nawtier,

Thank you for the feedback and we agree it does look stupid. I have already spoken to our technical people to change the message to something more meaningful.

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers

Objective achieved.

May I suggest ...'thankyou for contacting us, we will contact you shortly, but if you want to contact us first, please do so. otherwise we will contact you as soon as we do not get contact back from you. if you do not get our contact within 7 days, please contact us again.'

Nawtier,

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers

Objective achieved.

May I suggest ...'thankyou for contacting us, we will contact you shortly, but if you want to contact us first, please do so. otherwise we will contact you as soon as we do not get contact back from you. if you do not get our contact within 7 days, please contact us again.'

Nawtier,

Thanks for the suggestion, I will add it to the list (that we just started).

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers

While many on these Forum pages are do-it-yourselfers there are also many who are not comfortable dealing with the Thai bureaucracy on their own whether because of language, extenuating circumstances etc. especially for the first time ... myself included.

I arranged for one of 'the usual suspects' law firms to process my first extension of stay (non-IMM 'B' visa) based upon retirement. However, after emails with their farang consultant, when I was finally ready to pay the 6K fee and proceed their Thai national attorney informed me on the telephone that I did not have the requisite financial documents.

I decided to get the affirmation of income letter from the US Embassy and head to (then) Suan Plu on my own and if I did not succeed I would head to PDR Lao for a Tourist Visa until I could head back to USA for a new non-IMM...after about one hour at SP I had my new one year extension -- so it works both ways.

Edited by jazzbo

Nawtier,

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers

Objective achieved.

What a mouthfull

Certainly sounds like lawyer-speak, but you might want to go for something a little more succinct.

Due to popular demand ...

Premier Thai Lawyers

If there's such popular demand, why the discounts?

When it comes to getting documents like bank managers' letters or embassy income certification, the individual is still going to have to do that for him/herself.

If the service were offered at a slight premium to the actual costs and if the service did more than have some office clerk fill in a few no-brainer forms, it might be worth it, but for most people ...

Edited by Suradit

3. Company Registration

Our company registration service will help you to get your new business up and running. Our company registration service includes the following:

1. Reservation of the company name;

2. Registering the company;

3. Company Tax registration;

4. Personal Tax registration;

5. Assistance in opening a bank account;

6. Registration of Social Security and Workman's compensation fund.

The first 10 Clients to apply will get 50% off with prices starting at just 50,000 Baht

The next 100 Clients to apply will get 40% off with prices starting at just 60,000 Baht

I paid 20,000 Baht for my company.

For a 5 million baht registered Thai company, with the legal ability to issue work permits?

If so, which law firm gave you this amazing deal please. The going rate is about 50,000-60,000 baht.

For a 5 million baht registered Thai company, with the legal ability to issue work permits?

If so, which law firm gave you this amazing deal please. The going rate is about 50,000-60,000 baht.

No sorry, thats for a 2mill co with no work permits

I once used another law firm that advertises here for a work permit once and found the pricing was like Thai Airways, i.e. the advertised rate was low but there were several surcharges for things like "service fee" and "travel expenses" which doubled the actual cost, most of which I ended up having to do myself because they hadn't a clue. I hope this is not the case with Premier.

Hasn't it gone quiet from PTL!? Betchya you regret being a sponsor on this forum!

Anyway, best of luck as I really hate to see law companies floundering.

JD

honest legal decent truthful

From the OP:

Having read this forum for a number of years, I am not surprised at all. Some of the confusion I have seen stems from the fact that a lot of people, including representatives of law firms and in one instance also the website of the Immigration Bureau, say "visa" when they mean "permission to stay".

What is your current advice for people who wish to apply for either PR or Thai citizenship?

Morning Richard4849,

There are 2 views that we discuss with clients regarding PR:

1. It's a waste of money because there is a backlog of existing applications that still have not been processed for the last couple of years, or

2. Apply now, get in the queue, wait and hope for the best.

Some of the people we speak to think it's a bad idea to apply now because of the backlog, and others think it is a good time as there will be less people applying.

As for citizenship, this is not easy and unless you have a specific reason why you would want to be a citizen we do not normally recommend this to our clients.

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers