More Non 'O' Visa Questions

I've recently returned from Thailand having been out there for approx 15 months on a Non 'O' visa. I obtained this from Hull consulate using the self certification form and had no problems (I've had several Non 'O's before this too). However this time I checked on the Hull website and the self certification seems to have been discontinued and they are now asking for various kinds of proof of income. My problem is that although I do have enough money to support myself I don't seem to qualify by the new rules eg I'm over 50 but don't have a pension, I have a long term condo rental that my Thai girlfriend is still living in but we are not married. Has anybody else had this problem with the ending of the self certification and has anybody got any advice? PS I know the easiest way would be to marry my girlfriend but at the moment that is not possible.

GO TO BIRMINGHAM SHOW YOUR DEEDS AND YOU WILL GET YOUR VISA IN FIVE MINUTES I DID IT LAST WEEK,ONLY 42 YEAR OLD NO PROBLEM.

I am also in the same boat as sysardam having before travelled on Hull's user friendly Non O visa's and now finding myself worrying about how to travel for as long as possible in 3 months time. I have looked at Birmingham's website and it states "certificate of marriage or its equivalents" so could you please let me know what deeds you produced.

I would be truly grateful :jap:.