Gym Pridi Banomyong

colinthailand20005

I am looking for gym on Pridi Banomyong, I don't want anything fancy, I don't want to get ripped of by big names.

I saw one on Sunday at the Petchaburi/Pridi Banomyong intesection, but was closed at the time, has anyone been there and know what they charge etc?

Or if you have any information on any others on the soi's of Pridi Banomyong please reply.

Thanks

There's a small gym on Pridi Soi-46

Just head down 46, continue until you get to 7-11 and turn right. It's in the first building on the right, you can see it from the street.

I used to live above 7-11 on soi 46 at 3k Mansion, do you mean under that building? I haven't seen it before will have a look tonight.

There's a small gym on Pridi Soi-46

Just head down 46, continue until you get to 7-11 and turn right. It's in the first building on the right, you can see it from the street.

I used to live above 7-11 on soi 46 at 3k Mansion, do you mean under that building? I haven't seen it before will have a look tonight.

That's the one, 3k mansion

The gym hasn't been there for long.

As a side note, what is the expected monthly/annual price range for fitness gyms/centres? How about personal training fees? I am looking more at general fitness than Muay Thai. I will reside in Bangkok, most likely in Lat Krabang where my partner resides.

Thanks people.

There is a sports club on a side-soi off to the left of Pridi 42. I know they have tennis and a pool, don't know about other facilities.

Do you know which side-soi its on? I had a brief look around yesterday and couldn't find it, 42 is longish it goes into a business estate at the end.