Pattaya Immigration Is It Open

harald finehair

2nd July Saturday Morning Extensions

From The Pattaya Mail

The Immigration Department’s Pattaya office is now open on Saturday mornings in addition to its existing Monday-Friday service.

Superintendent of Pattaya Immigration Police, Police Colonel Ittipol Itthisarnronnachai, said that the additional opening hours were necessary to provide greater convenience for the large number of foreigners in the city who require their visas extended and other support services.

Pattaya is the first of 54 Immigration checkpoints to provide Saturday morning service. The hours are from 8 a.m. to 12 noon.

Pol Col Ittipol said that the Immigration Department has also added an internet service for hotels, who can now declare their foreign guests faster. Usually the hotels report to the Immigration office, but now they send the information via the internet.

• 1 year later...

I was at Pattaya immigration on Saturday, travelling from Bangkok since I'm busy Mon - Fri and cannot go to Suan Plu or immigration at Novotel Suvarnaphum.

I hereby have the sad news that Pattaya immigration is nowadays closed on Saturdays. I went there because I thought they would be open, and instead I ended up wasting time and money.