Thai Want To Learn English

KimoMax

Any recommendations of a good place for a Thai to learn English in the downtown area of Chiang Rai ?

Do not want just any place, but somewhere/someone that can speak both Thai and English.

Can be group learning, or individual instruction if not expensive.

The Thai wanting to learn is the one paying

What are the approximate costs of the course, or each session with the teacher ?

I don't know the answers to your questions. However, I do know that lannaman teaches English to Thais. You might shoot a PM to him and see if he has any openings and a good price for the service. Pretty good dude to get hooked up with.

I don't know the answers to your questions. However, I do know that lannaman teaches English to Thais. You might shoot a PM to him and see if he has any openings and a good price for the service. Pretty good dude to get hooked up with.

Firstly, well done you guys over the pond getting ABenL, pity they couldn't have drowned him alive!

Thanks Kandahar for the recommendation. Yes, send me a PM please (I must not get into trouble for advertising myself here - hope this passes Mr. Moderator's scutiny!)

Pretty Good Dude - well! I've been called most things in my time!