What Did U Have For Ur Dinner?

Barbequed fresh caught prawns... lots of them. And a tossed, Greek salad, of course.

Hey, wait a minute. Those plates look Canadian. The shrimp are of a different genus than Thai shrimp, s. deliciousis, and that table cloth is not from anywhere within 1000 miles of Thailand.

What's going on here?

P.S. Why does one need to toss a Greek salad? There's no lettuce.

You're right, that's because I'm back in Canada doing my own cooking. I don't eat this well when I'm in Thailand. But, I don't think Gravion restricted the question to only Thailand.

No question about what I eat in Thailand. It's almost always Kow Padt. It's cheap, nutricious and lasts me most of the day if I supplement it with fruit.

Kow_Pat_served.sized.jpg

This is a projection for I willnae be home for another couple of weeks .

I am, when the house is quiet with offspring all out going to pick from the garden, a few leaves of the green stuff ,Kana they call it .Then I will smash up some garlic and a chilli . Then I will heat a wee bit of olive oil in my wok , on low, and chuck in the garlic ,chili and chopped kanna . Then I am goingtae crack an egg over the top taking care not to scramble it . I will a add rough salt and ground black pepper . As this is all frying I will be opening a very well chilled bottle of Leo . The finished egg will be layed out on a slice of my very own home made basil grain bread . I will then scoff the lot standing up in the kitchen washed down with beer . Hurrah , I say !