Truevision Tv Service Down?

PostmanPat

Hi All, My Truevisions TV reception went off Tuesday evening during the storm and is still off now, Wednesday morning 7am. Normally, it goes off during storms but comes back a short time thereafter.

Can anyone else please confirm if theirs is on or off right now so that I can establish if this is Chiang Mai wide or just me? Thanks.

Ours cam back on shortly after it went out. Have you tried resetting the converter box? MSPain

Most likely corrective action since only you were affected that way. The rest of us had it come back on.

Ours cam back on shortly after it went out.

Have you tried resetting the converter box?

MSPain

Thanks, but how do you do that?

Turn the power off to the converter box. Unplug the electric cord from the outlet and do not plug it back in for about 10 to 30 seconds. Remove the card from the converter and reinsert the card. Turn the power on.

If that fails, call the Bangkok number for True and they will walk you through (in English if you like) resetting the program in the converter.

There is also a request to reset the signal online if you have registered with them, which is quite ease to do online.

MSPain

Edited by hml367

If none of the above seems to work re the resetting, then you may have had your dish blown a little off direction if you experienced very strong winds at your home. This has happened to mine in the past. Keep in mind very strong wind. A lot would depend on how well your dish is anchored.

Does any type of prompt or wording at all come onto your screen?

Are there a couple of red bars that show on your screen ?

G