Silly Posts

Minpin

My husbands forum has a section called "Gash Barge" This is where all stupid, insane, inane, or down right crazy posts end up.

Do members think that TV is in need of one. A good mod would be required.

The mods spread them out a bit here. The silly ones usually wind up in the Pub and entertainment forum. Or, if they break thaivisa rules, or upset the mods, they disappear completely. It is a difficult balancing act to have to decide. The really bad ones obviously disappear, but very often people enjoy having a bit of fun and it's hard to draw the line. It's not fun being a mod at times on such a diverse forum as this. For that reason I give the mods a lot of credit... even though I disagree with them occasionally.

You will find the stupid post get more reaction than serious ones , usually some one jumps in starts calling some one else because they are probably ignorant or just don't understand whats being posted. or they have a difference of opinion and cannot debate it, some times i think I will not bother again, in general i think A lot of posters Lerk in the back ground now because they feel the same way.

You will find the stupid post get more reaction than serious ones , usually some one jumps in starts calling some one else because they are probably ignorant or just don't understand whats being posted. or they have a difference of opinion and cannot debate it, some times i think I will not bother again, in general i think A lot of posters Lerk in the back ground now because they feel the same way.

You're just ignorant and just don't understand what's being posted.

:ph34r:

You're just ignorant and just don't understand what's being posted.

Exactly what i mean I rest my case and Im back to lerking.

You are a thorn in the side with your corny response. And you the word is lurk.

Ok, can I have a gold star for stupidity for the use of thorn and corn in an attempt to show just how smart I am?

And how about the crowning glory of the word correction?

I win the stupid post crown on this thread.

The mods spread them out a bit here. The silly ones usually wind up in the Pub and entertainment forum. Or, if they break thaivisa rules, or upset the mods, they disappear completely. It is a difficult balancing act to have to decide. The really bad ones obviously disappear, but very often people enjoy having a bit of fun and it's hard to draw the line. It's not fun being a mod at times on such a diverse forum as this. For that reason I give the mods a lot of credit... even though I disagree with them occasionally.

:whistling:

Let them ride! Whos to say what's Gash (rubbish) is……….Your not English are you? Gash has another meaning to a lot of Brits.

The UK's senior service have some merry terms!, one being "stow your gash"

Silly enough post?