Scampy's Homecoming Hootenanny

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say the doc was right regarding not being allowed on a flight with a 1 way ticket.

Fortunatly I got the Embassy to confirm this and in the nick of time I bought a ticket to HK from Bangkok for December 4th as I was to travelworn to get to a consulate.

I will be in Bangkok for three and a half weeks and I think Fri 11th at Larry's is as good as any date, what do you think?

Post your reservations here and I'll see you there.

Logging off from U.K. now.

Goodnight. :o

Register with Thai Airways as a Royal Orchid member and book a flight online and get the printed reservation coupon for the onward flight to HK.As these tickets can be paid for at local Thai Airways offices any airline would accept them as it IS a genuine booking.Upon arrival in BKK just click online and cancel the flight.Piece of piss and has already been posted on this site many times.

I have to say the doc was right regarding not being allowed on a flight with a 1 way ticket.

Fortunatly I got the Embassy to confirm this and in the nick of time I bought a ticket to HK from Bangkok for December 4th as I was to travelworn to get to a consulate.

I will be in Bangkok for three and a half weeks and I think Fri 11th at Larry's is as good as any date, what do you think?

Post your reservations here and I'll see you there.

Logging off from U.K. now.

Goodnight. :D

Three and a half weeks in BKK....... ? C'mon Scampy! You can fit in a visit to your southern mates surely?! :o