Health Food Store In Hua Hin?

wpcoe

Are there any stores that sell things like pysillium husks, unfiltered raw apple cider vinegar, etc?

I googled health food stores in Hua Hin, and came up empty, but I'm usually pretty inept with search terms.

I havnt been there but somebody mentioned there was a new health food unit in the new shopping center by the traffic lights....maybe worth a look if your down that way.

Which new shopping center and/or which traffic lights?

That is very close to where I live (Soi 80). I've walked around in that shopping mall and didn't see a health food place. Need to look again!

The Indian restaurant on the ground floor (name is something strange like "Thank You in Indian") is VERY good.

Just returned from MiniFarm. They only had Heinz filtered vinegar, but the walk over there was well worth it -- MiniFarm is quite a nice little restaurant!

I'm dripping wet with sweat now, but if not today, then tomorrow I'll seek out the health food store in the new market, and if not, then proceed down to Golden Place. If all those turn up empty, goodkarmathailand.com does offer the vinegar. I'd just prefer to buy locally if I can.

I'm fairly certain you'll find it at Golden Place unless they are sold out at the time you go. I saw it there a couple of weeks ago... and yes, Mini Farm restaurant is one of the best for Thai food in town imho.

Edited by hhfarang

I have bought from this site a few times and always got my order as i wanted, quick delivery and with no problems. they have great selection of stuff really hard to find.

There's a Thailand-based online health food store that has a good selection of hard to find health foods including psyllium husk, psyllium powder and Bragg apple cider vinegar. They deliver to anywhere in Thailand. http://www.goodkarmathailand.com

I just returned from Villa Market and guess what they have: unfiltered apple cider vinegar. It's the same brand (Bragg's) as goodkarmathiland.com, and amazingly (since I've heard Villa tends to be expensive), it was cheaper at Villa! They also have a larger size (32 oz) which works out cheaper per unit, but for now, I'm content with the 16 oz bottle. They also had another brand, whose name escapes me now, for about the same price in both size bottles.

I'm still grateful for the recommendations earlier in the thread, as from time to time I need to find some more obscure health foods, and doubt Villa will always have what I'm looking for.