3 Year Old Thai-American Child Killed In Studio Fire In South Pattaya

Rimmer

Rest in Peace, both mother and the child.

Don't know it, don't blame it. Still, you owe it to your family to learn how to safeguard them from such harms.

The fire like this can be prevented, to some acceptable risk. We all learn of fire triangles. A fire needs heat, fuel, and air. Stop one leg, there won't be fire.

For us without expertise. One is to ground wired your power system, and have the electrician check the system and load factors every year, Fuse and breakers also essentials, at least as the laws say. Then, remove fuel stuff in your place to as far from where your rest, bedroom as possible, and as much out of your home. Buy some extinguishers, put it on the wall at 1.2 meter high.

Cause please

usually electrical and if so yes a terrible waste of a young life but probably preventable if there were some safety standards like how about an earth ?

Music studio, near Big C. what was the child doing in a music studio ?? what time was the fire ?? sorry if I missed some other news on this.

Sorry for mum... But that poor little kid who needed help so desperately...one exit ??? blocked ?....tragic.

It was the family business and they lived on the premises!! Please show some sympathy as the mother has also passed away.

Funerals are tomorrow.

Cause please

usually electrical and if so yes a terrible waste of a young life but probably preventable if there were some safety standards like how about an earth ?

Music studio, near Big C. what was the child doing in a music studio ?? what time was the fire ?? sorry if I missed some other news on this.

Sorry for mum... But that poor little kid who needed help so desperately...one exit ??? blocked ?....tragic.

Who mentioned the exit was blocked?

It was the family business and they lived on the premises. It was around 9:00a.m. when it all happened. The mother passed away on Monday morning. Please show some sympathy.

The two funerals are being held tomorrow.

Very sad. RIP.

As a side note, there is alot to be said for buying quality brand computers in Thailand. The power supplies in some of the PC clones are of vary questionable quality, not to mention getting shocks off them, etc. Also low power designs like notebooks, netbooks and models like Acer Revos reduce the chances of overheating and fires. Only reason to buy a desktop is if you are a gamer.

Cause please

Who mentioned the exit was blocked?

It was the family business and they lived on the premises. It was around 9:00a.m. when it all happened. The mother passed away on Monday morning. Please show some sympathy.

The two funerals are being held tomorrow.

Initially the news was a bit vague, I said -sorry for mum BEFORE her death was announced, and if you read above my comments about the poor kid, who needed help so desperately - tragic. No-one mentioned any exit was blocked, the child couldn't get out, and died, it was in and upstairs room. did you see the ??? marks-as to say WAS an exit blocked, and to inform you I DO feel sad and hurt, especially when kids are involved. Please do NOT remark or infer that I lack sympathy.

<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Cause please <BR>usually electrical and if so yes a terrible waste of a young life but probably preventable if there were some safety standards like how about an earth ?<BR>
<BR><BR>Music studio, near Big C. what was the child doing in a music studio ?? what time was the fire ?? sorry if I missed some other news on this.<BR><BR>Sorry for mum... But that poor little kid who needed help so desperately...one exit ??? blocked ?....tragic.<BR>
<BR><BR>Who mentioned the exit was blocked? <BR><BR>It was the family business and they lived on the premises. It was around 9:00a.m. when it all happened. The mother passed away on Monday morning. Please show some sympathy.<BR>The two funerals are being held tomorrow.<BR>
<BR><BR>Initially the news was a bit vague, I said -sorry for mum BEFORE her death was announced, and if you read above my comments about the poor kid, who needed help so desperately - tragic. No-one mentioned any exit was blocked, the child couldn't get out, and died, it was in and upstairs room. did you see the ??? marks-as to say WAS an exit blocked, and to inform you I DO feel sad and hurt, especially when kids are involved. Please do NOT remark or infer that I lack sympathy.<BR>
<BR><BR>Fine - except you asked what a child was doing in a music studio! There was no "upstairs" btw. Please leave it alone now. His friends are all still hurting.<BR>

There's a lot of grief within the community and solace is needed not speculations.

I close this topic in respect for the family and their friends

//CLOSED//

Pattaya Musicians Organize Benefit Concert Following Recent South Pattaya Studio Fire

Follow this link:

Chief.jpg