Looking For A 3 Br Place To Rent In Ayutthaya

energaia1

Hi,

I am looking for a 3 bedroom place to rent in Ayutthaya for at least 6 months, but preferably longer. I would prefer furnished, but this is not a hard requirement. A house, condo, shophouse or apartment are all ok. I have had difficulty finding any realtors in Ayutthaya. Does anyone have a place to rent, or know of any good realtors there that could help me? I currently live in Bangkok, but plan to move to Ayutthaya later this month, so immediate or near-term availability is preferred. I am available to go to Ayutthaya this week to look at a place.

My contact details are:

Mobile: 0804451284

Email: [email protected]

Thanks!

Saumil

AFAIK there are no agents dealing with property rental in Ayutthaya. You just have to pound the streets looking for "To Rent" sign, then 'phone the number to make an appointment for viewing. In Ayutthaya it's extremely unlikely that the landlord will speak English.

You don't mention your budget, but if it's 15,000 per month an up, have a look at Moobaan Maliwan or Moobaan Krung Sri. Both usually have places available.

If you're on a tighter budget, you might want to search off the island to the north near Wat Na Phra Meru or the area just before the big chedi on the left coming into Ayutthaya.