Interactive Pub Quiz @ The Punch And Judy Pub (Something Different)

PunchandJudyPub

Hi all

Just a little info regarding our pubquiz.

All of the questions and answers are shown on our 6 TV's. It'svery entertaining with lots of music, videos, and high definition pictures foreach question and answer. The video clip is just a sample of the format of the Quiz.

There's 6 Rounds of 10 Questions - TV and Movies,Geography, General Knowledge, Top of the Pops, Famous Faces and Question ofSport.

There's a Quickfire Round at the end of eachround, where one member from each team comes up to the bar, a picture slowlycomes up, and the first one to shout out the correct answer wins a round ofdrinks for their team!

At the end of the quiz the winning team gets a 1000 baht voucher.

We are located 50 metres from the Eden Hotel, Soi 8 fromThreppasit road, or Soi 17 from third road.

Hope to see some of you soon, Jamie

xmarksthespot.jpg

pub1ie.jpg

pub2v.jpg

pub3.jpg

I was a member of the wimming team at the quiz a few weeks ago - good times, I had dinner there as well and it was lovely, especially the banoffe pie, haven't seen that in Pattaya before!!

Jimmy

i really like the inside and outside decor of your place.. !!

do you have a website?

unfortunately our website is still under construction, however we have a facebook page.

i cant post links on here for another 72 hours, but our facebook ID is Punch AndJudy.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001599218635

lots of pics and info on there!

Hi Jamie, The best pub in all of Thailand...... well, that's my honest opinion. Great food and drink, good value, excellent decor, super atmosphere, friendly waitresses and the service couldn't be better. The landlord is a decent chap too!!! :thumbsup:"

( Who am I? Well, remember who won the quiz last week?....... That's a clue). Just a pity that something can't be done about "Motor Mouth". :passifier:

Edited by GamLing

A well ran quiz, the questions on the TV are a good idea (stops people shouting out for a repeat of the question). Smart looking pub with nice food. Keep up the good work. Our team also won a few weeks ago, got all our drinks paid for then.

• 2 weeks later...