Very Stupid Cat Free To A Good Home

JimmyTheMook

Very Stupid Cat Needs A New Home

Neutered male about 7 months old , doctor was kind and left him 2 bumps where his testicles were so he still looks like he is sporting a pair (albeit quite small)

Very friendly and hand raised by our kids - but very stupid

He knows not the evil in this world.

He will walk in front of you and get in your way.

He will meow his head off when he has no food , after you give him a full bowl of food he will still meow his head off at you.

He is very stupid but is house trained and has had all his deworming vaccinations.

If you want a very friendly people person cat that will sit on your lap and purr his head off

Please contact me if you can provide a safe new home for him.

My kids named him Monkey, my wife called him Tiger

I call him Stupid.

post-41573-0-01219200-1304933300_thumb.j

post-41573-0-56105900-1304933314_thumb.j

LMAO Jimmy, you took a photo of his neutered area (won't call them balls, because well, there is nothing there).

He looks lovely, wish I could, he sounds a very loving boy. Are you restricting it to Pattaya?

New owners location is not specific to Pattaya vicinity , not sure how well the cat will travel but more concerned in finding a good safe home for him.

Here is a slightly more flattering picture.

*** note he is great with young kids and pretty used to being manhandled and carried around since a little kitten.

post-41573-0-89406400-1305007892_thumb.j

New owners location is not specific to Pattaya vicinity , not sure how well the cat will travel but more concerned in finding a good safe home for him.

*** note he is great with young kids and pretty used to being manhandled and carried around since a little kitten.

Probably better he leave Pattaya. In a couple of years, he would be "CATTING" on Walking Street.

Why do you want to get rid of him? From your description he sounds like a lovely cat to have around, so I'm surprised you would't want to keep him. I imagine also he would prefer to stay with his family, i.e., you, your wife and your children, the companions he has become attached to over his whole life. Remember cats form emotional bonds and it will be very depressing and traumatic for him to lose his home and family and have to move elsewhere with strangers.

Why do you want to get rid of him? From your description he sounds like a lovely cat to have around, so I'm surprised you would't want to keep him. I imagine also he would prefer to stay with his family, i.e., you, your wife and your children, the companions he has become attached to over his whole life. Remember cats form emotional bonds and it will be very depressing and traumatic for him to lose his home and family and have to move elsewhere with strangers.

All very true , but the family may be leaving Thailand and the kitty cannot come.