Tg Flights Cancelled Lhr_Bkk_Lhr

Not enough passengers ?

At the prices TG are quoting I am not surprised there are too few passengers on this route.

They are about the cheapest flying direct with the possible exception of EVA.

Not enough passengers ?

At the prices TG are quoting I am not surprised there are too few passengers on this route.

Have you gone online and actually looked at their prices? They are priced competitively with other premium carriers.

Don't know what is going on in Thai AIrways. I had a recent business class seat cancelled from H.Kong to Bangkok and no seat avaialble at check in.

My pal had his flight to Frankfurt changed without requesting it and he missed connection...also business class.

I complained to Thai Customer Services Director and eventually got a reply which blamed the computer and a gift of 5000 miles to my Frequent flyer account which I will probably never use as I now fly Cathay to HK, Emirates to UK and Eva to Taiwan.. All new planes and better service in all areas. Thai's aircraft now seem to be from Jurassic Park compaired to competitors.

Are these the only two days affected? Can you see into June's schedule?

It could one of many things; I think TG has two or more dailies to LHR so owing to a lack of passengers they might have outright canceled the flights for some time period, or re-ployed the equipment on another route. Towards the end of the month airlines do run in to crew scheduling issues; specifically flight deck crew over their monthly limits (although this is early in the month to do that). The equipment might be being used for charter purposes. Sometimes the Royalty/government need transportation for a specific event so TG makes equipment available.

Don't know what is going on in Thai AIrways. I had a recent business class seat cancelled from H.Kong to Bangkok and no seat avaialble at check in.

My pal had his flight to Frankfurt changed without requesting it and he missed connection...also business class.

I complained to Thai Customer Services Director and eventually got a reply which blamed the computer and a gift of 5000 miles to my Frequent flyer account which I will probably never use as I now fly Cathay to HK, Emirates to UK and Eva to Taiwan.. All new planes and better service in all areas. Thai's aircraft now seem to be from Jurassic Park compaired to competitors.

Makes Air Asia seem great in comparison.

Not enough passengers ?

Have you gone online and actually looked at their prices? They are priced competitively with other premium carriers.

That would be the premium carriers providing such luxury as seat back TV's with AVOD? :D

Not enough passengers ?

That would be the premium carriers providing such luxury as seat back TV's with AVOD? :D

For business class they are always among the cheapest, though are more than EVA. They seem to rely heavily on a yield management system with some very odd logic though.

Not enough passengers ?

I usually sleep on long-haul flights. Never watch television at home and certainly never squint at the small screen in airplane seat backs.

But for some people, it's important.

Not enough passengers ?

I usually sleep on long-haul flights. Never watch television at home and certainly never squint at the small screen in airplane seat backs.

But for some people, it's important.

I'm much the same, but LHR-BKK is a long way and watching a couple of movies helps kill some time. Thai's selection isn't the biggest, but there is usually something I wouldn't mind seeing..