Thai Culture

alesypalsy

I know Bambina, for us men it's completely strange, a lot of women think if they "sacrifice" themselves for us by having sex they can make us love them.. While we actually just apreciate the fun..

I really pity some of them, some go even so far as losing their virginity (which seems to be awfully important to them..) to a guy that doesn't love her, hoping that that can "bind" him somehow with responsability.

"You have sex with me and don't even love me ??" or

"Now that we had sex you are my boyfriend"

.. It makes me giggle a bit but it's actually a rather serious topic, just forgot why..

2. tell me what you are thinking/feeling

The phrase that launched a thousand sex-tourists.

Testify brother! Tell them what your thinking and they dig deeper looking to see how far the rabbit hole goes. When finished their illusions are diminished and the trouble begins.

Notice: Broad generalizations do not apply to any female TV members. :o

Quote from Limbo:

"It takes generally about four or five years to understand that you don't understand anything about Thai culture".

This is very close to the way it is. To understand Thai culture you have to have been born and raised here. The farangs who think they understand are sadly mistaken. The longer I stay the more I realize how little I DO know.

2. tell me what you are thinking/feeling

The phrase that launched a thousand sex-tourists.

Testify brother! Tell them what your thinking and they dig deeper looking to see how far the rabbit hole goes. When finished their illusions are diminished and the trouble begins.

Notice: Broad generalizations do not apply to any female TV members. :o

Precisely, thats why I told you the first mistake women make is assuming men are thinking anything deep and meaningful. :D

Quote from Limbo:

"It takes generally about four or five years to understand that you don't understand anything about Thai culture".

This is very close to the way it is. To understand Thai culture you have to have been born and raised here. The farangs who think they understand are sadly mistaken. The longer I stay the more I realize how little I DO know.

Don't worry, the misunderstanding is mutual :o