Schengen Visa Used Then Uk Visa...

Let's say, I get my thai gf a Schengen visa for 3 months, we stay in the EU for 3 months. She goes back to Thailand.Since there is a limit of 3 months per 6 month period for Schengen visa, can she still get a UK visa for travel to the UK WITHIN the 3 months after returning to Thailand?I understand that it concerns 2 different kinds of visa, but woud the UK look at the Schengen visa or....Thanks!

The UK is not part of the Schengen area, so the Schengen rules do not apply to UK visas.

The maximum time a visitor can spend in the UK is 6 months per visit and, usually, 6 months out of any 12.

Both UK visas and Schengen visas have to be applied for in one's country of residence. So one cannot apply for a UK visit visa whilst in a Schengen state as a visitor and vice versa.

The UK is not part of the Schengen area, so the Schengen rules do not apply to UK visas.

The maximum time a visitor can spend in the UK is 6 months per visit and, usually, 6 months out of any 12.

Both UK visas and Schengen visas have to be applied for in one's country of residence. So one cannot apply for a UK visit visa whilst in a Schengen state as a visitor and vice versa.

Thank you kindly!