Pandamonium In Chiang Mai Z O O

What's even sadder is the line in the article:

"the country has gone panda-crazy since the birth of a female panda cub to pandas Lin Hui and Xuang Xuang at Chiang Mai zoo in Bangkok."

Just underlines the point that the Daily Mail is the biggest joke amongst UK newspapers, especially now the Sunday Sport has finally died.

read the article it seems the chiang mai zoo is in bkk.maybe the reporter has never left the uk to say that

Whatever. This is elephant abuse, it shows they really have no respect for the animals, disgusting.

read the article it seems the chiang mai zoo is in bkk.maybe the reporter has never left the uk to say that

Whatever. This is elephant abuse, it shows they really have no respect for the animals, disgusting.

Yeah, never been known to happen today or in the past...........

WarElephants.jpg

I don't condone animal cruelty but a little makeup over the elephants doesn't seem to be cruel to me. Have you ever seen the Royal Elephants dressed up and on parade? Get real.

Edited by Blinky Bill

I don't condone animal cruelty but a little makeup over the elephants doesn't seem to be cruel to me. Have you ever seen the Royal Elephants dressed up and on parade? Get real.

Then, if you have cat's maybe a suggestion to 'redesign' them ?

painted_cats_21.jpg

Intelligent people don't paint animals.

For some reason that reminds me of Phoebe my little black pussy who likes to scratch my balls. See the story here.

We are still trying to decide whether to have her claws and canine teeth surgically removed. A bit like removing testes and ovaries, isn't it? Satisfies the animals "owner".

Edited by Blinky Bill

For some reason that reminds me of Phoebe my little black pussy who likes to scratch my balls. See the story here.

We are still trying to decide whether to have her claws and canine teeth surgically removed. A bit like removing testes and ovaries, isn't it? Satisfies the animals "owner".

A cat does not have an 'owner', a cat has 'staff'.