Hotel In Pattaya Reco Wanted...Family, Kids, Pool

Nawtier

By central I mean north or south, but not out on the highway or way down south of jomtien etc......I dont mean central as walking st......although we did stay once at the hotel right at the southern end of walking st once....forget name and has a great pool and little slide.

You can exit it onto the marina area and never see the walking st circus......nice hotel, nice rooms.....I like to try new places though in the never ending search of perfection for the right price.

Hard Rock

Hard rock is a bit exy....we stayed there a couple years ago with 2 rooms and was fun.

This trip is rather quick and won't have time to reap the full benefit of the expense and all the activities there for kids.

Will keep HR for another time when we want to go and spend at least 2 nights there.

For value conscious, the Green Park Resort in Naklua is very nice. It is an older property and the rooms are not luxurious, but they have one of the largest free-form pools in Pattaya. No kids slides, however.

Also, at the higher end, the pools at the Royal Garden Resort are extensive and they may have some slides.