Gf Got Visa To Canada. Need Some Sort Of Medical Insurance.

Not sure if I am posting in the right forum, but here it is: My GF got her second visa to Canada. This time she will be staying there for 6 months, going to school to study English.

Her first trip was for 2 weeks so I didn't bother, but now I think it would be stupid to go there for that long without any medical insurance. I don't know if I can even get something like this in Thailand, or I would be better off look for some sort of insurancein Canada?

Any advice (on the subject) is appreciated.

Thanks.

I am not 100% sure, but I think that if your girlfriend is going to be a student in Canada, she may be entitled to Provincial Health Insurance at no cost--you should check the Health Care website of the province in which she will be studying in to see if they cover temporary students. If there is no coverage you might be wise to purchase a policy here in Thailand.

Thanks, I will check on that (it's Alberta by the way).

At the same time I would like to check the price and availability of insurance policy here in Thailand. Any ideas where can I start?

Thanks.

Thanks, I will check on that (it's Alberta by the way).

At the same time I would like to check the price and availability of insurance policy here in Thailand. Any ideas where can I start?

Thanks.

Thai Visa Brokers can offer a 6 month Travel policy which has medical expenses included. Please go HERE for an on-line quote